51-55

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 51: 51st
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 51: 51st
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
On the back of her little iron plate, there was a logo printed. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

On the blue (color) primer, a magenta-shaped three-petal flower pattern was sprayed with white paint, with an eye in the middle of the petals.

Even if a small part was cut off because of the cutting of the iron sheet, it was still obvious. This is the sign Lu Xingchi said undoubtedly.

The small iron plate has rough edges and a sloppy shape. It is obviously made of scrap iron.

Bei Nuan had noticed that the back of the piece of iron she was hanging was a piece of white (color) paint, and the back of the piece of Lu Xingchi's was blue (color) paint with a few white (color) lines on it.

Looking at the thickness and texture of the iron plate, it should all come from the same kind of iron sheet.

And this piece of the small spoon happened to have the logo printed on the back.

This is really a broken iron shoe, it turned out to be hidden under the eyelids.

Bei Nuan hurried out and called in Lu Xingchi who was waiting outside the door.

After Lu Xing came in late, he took Xiao Shao's iron medal and looked at it, pondered for a moment, and asked, "These iron medals, shouldn't they be made by Lao Hu?"

Xiao Shao replied: "Yes, he said that he cut it out of scrap iron. His kind of iron is the only one on the island. No one else has it, and there is no way to imitate it."

It turned out to be anti-counterfeiting.

Jiang Fei has already turned around to leave, "We are going to see that old Hu again."

Several people were looking for Bei Nuan on the island yesterday, wishing to turn the whole island over. Now they are more familiar with the maze-like cave, and they are familiar with it.

Lao Hu still stayed in the empty cave last time.

It's just that he didn't play cards with others this time, and he was the only one in the cave.

He was slumped in his chair like mud, drinking from a stainless steel cup for drinking water. He was half drunk, his eyes were hollow and blurred, and he stared at the top of the cave in a daze.

The wine is probably the kind brewed on the island itself. It has a strong taste and can be smelled from far away.

Seeing Lu Xingchi and the others coming in, he asked in a daze, "What's the matter with you?"

"Yeah. I have something to ask you."

Lu Xingchi raised his hand, and his iron plate was hung on his slender finger, and it flickered.

"You made this thing?"

Lao Hu drank a lot of wine, glanced at the sign, and didn't take Lu **oss seriously.

He was busy drinking, and didn't want to care about Lu Xingchi, reached out his hand and held the cup again, "Did I do it, why should I tell you?"

Lu Xing was silent (color).

The cup in Lao Hu's hand suddenly (takes off the tuo) hand.

As if being snatched away suddenly, the cup flew into the air by itself, and then hovered.

As if there is an invisible (violent) hand, in three or two strokes, a good cup is crumpled into a pitiful ball.

The remaining wine in the glass was squeezed out, splashing Lao Hu all over his body like rain.