36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 36: 36th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 36: 36th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan subconsciously (touched Mo) (touched Mo) in his pocket, with only a piece of sweet potato (dry gan) in it that he hadn't finished eating. +++All Tanmei novels: www.sto123.cc

Bei Nuan took out the sweet potato (dry gan) and opened the wrapped paper towel.

Dahua sniffed again, and suddenly stretched out her small pink (colored) tongue and licked it on the sweet potato (dry gan).

Bei Nuan:? ? ?

Isn't it just willing to eat Angus veal ox eye (meat rou) with foie gras caviar?

Dahua unceremoniously took away the sweet potato (dry gan), pressed it under its paws like a prey, and (exposed) a mouthful of white fangs.

It tilted its head, grinning and gnawing on the sweet potato (dry gan) with a grin.

Can't bite.

The sweet potato (dry gan) is too hard, and the mouth of it is not much warmer than the shellfish (strong qiang).

It took a long time to bite down a little bit.

Bei Nuan looked at it and its sweet potato (dry gan), and it took a long time to come back to his senses: "You, are you actually willing to eat snacks for ordinary people like us??"

Li Elizabeth Dahua looked up at Bei Nuan, as if she suddenly realized what she was (dry gan), released the sweet potato (dry gan), turned around and left.

Only a proud, lonely and hungry noble back was left.

Bei Nuan quickly picked up the sweet potatoes (dry gan) on the ground.

After feeding the little princess sweet potato (dry gan), Xie Yuanqing must never know about it. Once he knows about it, he probably won't even want to see his big flower again in this life.

"Dahua, what else do you want to eat? Except for your small bull's eye (meat rou) foie gras caviar...er... and sweet potato (dry gan)." Bei Nuan put away the sweet potato (dry gan) and followed it. Behind.

Da Hua walked slowly into the depths of the yard, ignoring her at all.

The yard is full of various flowers and plants, and the terrain is complex, which is quite suitable for cats.

The big flowers were familiar and walked in. When passing by a cluster of dahlias, he suddenly stopped, and the hair on his back exploded.

The little princess didn't know what she was upset about, probably because she disliked Hua was blocking her way.

It ignored people, and walked to Xie Yuanqing's house, Bei Nuan was embarrassed to continue following it.

Bei Nuan greeted Xie Yuanqing's men who were guarding the door, left the top of the mountain and returned to Xiao Ji's house.

Du Ruo was playing with chickens in the yard. When he saw Bei Nuan, he smiled and said, "I told Lu Xingchi that you are okay. Look, haven't you come back well?"

It turned out that it was rare to have free time, and it was safe here. Jiang Fei and Tang Yuan also went out for shopping. Lu Xingchi had been waiting for Bei Nuan, and seeing that she never came back, he went out to look for her.

Bei Nuan took out the piece of sweet potato (dried gan) that the cat had eaten, threw it on the small wooden table for eating in the yard, and took a new one. He pulled a small bench and sat on it, grinning his teeth silently.