09

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 9:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 9:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan now understands that there is a reason why he looks so neat. +++All Tanmei novels: www.sto123.cc

Although Ningcheng is a small city, given the current road congestion, leaving one hour out of the city is barely enough.

Lu Oss actually had to take a bath.

Bei Nuan hesitated whether to drag them out of the city resolutely.

Because in the original book, the team did not have time to get out of the city before the zombies broke through the defense line.

In the original book, everyone was unprepared for the sudden arrival of the end times. After escaping from the city of s, in addition to food, they also purchased other necessities everywhere in Ningcheng.

Especially when Lu Xing drove late at the time, it was Du Ruo's car-an orange trot.

The chassis of the car was too low, and the road conditions were a little more complicated, so the game was over, so I temporarily changed to an off-road vehicle in Ningcheng, which took a lot of time.

It was because the squad didn't have time to get out of the city, and when they were killing zombies on the road, they encountered another member of the squad.

Lu Xingchi is fully equipped and properly equipped this time. Unlike the original plot, he has plenty of time.

Bei Nuan is not too surprised: Xiao San said it, the beta version, it is normal for anything crooked.

Bei Nuan decided to listen to Lu Xing's late and watch the changes.

When this kind of chaos is happening, the lobby of the hotel is empty, and the doorman and security are nowhere to be seen.

Only a beautiful front desk lady was still guarding, and she was absent-mindedly watching the small video of zombies attacking people circulating on the Internet on her mobile phone.

Seeing Bei Nuan and the others came, they put down their phones and smiled reluctantly.

After checking in, Bei Nuan asked her: "Aren't you leaving?"

"The manager said that those of us on duty can't evacuate. We must first check the situation and wait for the head office to notify." The young lady laughed like crying, "You can't ask for leave. The bonus will be gone this month."

"Bonus or fate is important?"

Bei Nuan scared her.

"We just came from city s. The zombies are the same as the ones in the movie. They bite when you see people. It seems that there are already outside the checkpoint. You will rush in after a while. Are you still working here? You can receive the award if you become a zombie. Is it gold?"

The young lady was moved by her, "My mom kept calling me just now to let me go back to my home in the country. If I have a house and land, it must be better than in the city."

Bei Nuan agreed, "Then what are you waiting for? Go back quickly."

Miss sister asked: "Why don't you leave?"

Bei Nuan replied solemnly: "We must hurry before the end of the world, and seize the last time to enjoy life."

Lu Xing opened the top-level presidential suite late

Room, this reason is very reasonable.

The young lady looked at Bei Nuan's beautiful face, and then at the tall and handsome Lu Xingchi and Du Ruo behind her. After thinking about the combination of these two men and a woman, she suddenly realized her face.