10

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 10:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 10:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The zombies below passed by wave after wave, the screams fell silent, and the sky gradually darkened. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

The street lights are still on, and the busy road during the day is now quiet. There are no cars, only a few cars parked in the middle of the road awkwardly.

The residential buildings not far away were almost all dark, and even if there were people inside, no one dared to turn on the lights.

Countless people in Ningcheng hid in anxiety at home, hoping to survive the first night of the apocalypse safely.

The sense of smell and hearing of zombies is more acute than vision, and the streets at night are their territory.

Lu Xingchi picked up the crossbow, "Let's go."

The lights in the hotel are still bright, the thick door of the presidential suite is silent, and the only elevator door is tightly closed.

Lu Xing late took Bei Nuan and Du Ruo to open the emergency passage door.

The three of them went down the spiral staircase, keeping their steps as light as possible.

When approaching the underground parking lot, there was a movement from upstairs.

It seemed that someone opened the door of the emergency passage and screamed and rushed into the corridor.

Lu Xing didn't wait for Bei Nuan and the others to react, and looked up first.

The metal stair railing suddenly twisted and deformed, lying in front of the calf of the zombie who rushed in.

The zombie didn't watch out at all, stumbled directly, and jumped down from the gap in the middle of the stairs.

Go straight down to the third floor underground in an instant from upstairs.

It's a bit tragic.

Bei Nuan was shocked by the zombies falling from the sky, "Why did he jump down? Did he think he was a bird?"

Lu Xingchi glanced down, "It is estimated that he has a cognitive impairment after becoming a zombie."

Lu Xing late opened the door to the underground garage.

There were almost no other cars in the parking lot, and the three of them got into the off-road vehicle and drove out.

The sound of the engine was particularly harsh on the quiet roads of the city.

Groups of zombies were attracted by the sound and ran out from the shadow of the street, chasing wildly behind the off-road vehicle.

It's a pity that even Bolt from the zombie world can't run the wheel with two legs, and he was thrown away in a blink of an eye.

Lu Xing drove the off-road vehicle around the broken-down vehicle on the road and hurried all the way out of the city.

Bei Nuan thought, if the system is not crooked, this car will not be able to drive out.

In the original book, at this time and this place, they met another person in the team.

This person's identity is quite special to Bei Nuan.

Be Nuan's prospective boyfriend in the book.

Although there is no confession, but the relationship between the two is already