96-100

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 96: 96th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 96: 96th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
No wonder the forest is so big, he just wants to come in this direction. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

"Someone is ahead." Lu Xing lately reported to Bei Nuan the enemy situation ahead.

It didn't go far any further, this time without Lu Xingchi speaking, Bei Nuan heard people's voices, it was a man's heavy breathing and a low moan.

The two looked at each other, and accelerated their pace together.

There were two people lying down on the forest floor in front, and there was a dark shadow next to them. Hearing Lu Xingchi's movement, he raised his head and glanced here.

Just glanced, turned around and ran.

Lu Xing did not hesitate, the spike shot out and went straight to the man's thigh.

But I don't know why, Lu Xingchi, who had always been full of arrows, actually shot into the air. The spikes were nailed to the tree (gan), humming with strength, and the figure of the man disappeared in the forest.

Lu Xingchi's arrow is like its own automatic guidance function, and there is almost only one person in the world who can successfully avoid being shot.

It's Huo Cheng.

"He ran away." Lu Xingchi said.

Bei Nuan couldn't take care of Huo Ren, because she had already seen the two people lying down on the ground through the moonlight.

One was Anil, who had just set up a flag and said that he was going home to see his daughter. He was stabbed twice deeply, and he still kept his eyes open.

the other is……

father?

It was the father who fell in a pool of blood. His clothes were soaked with blood, and there was a large stretch of dark (color) traces.

Bei Nuan is very familiar with this scene.

The day I was in the classroom, I was suddenly called out of the classroom by the head teacher.

The over 50-year-old class teacher is a cold-faced (sha-sha) hand. He has always been ruthless. He held Bei Nuan's hand that day and kept saying: "Don't worry, don't worry..."

It was too late when I arrived at the hospital.

Dad was lying there, as now, covered in blood.

This scene was hidden deep in memory, but now it was unearthed and placed directly in front of her.

Bei Nuan stopped and couldn't move. After a while, he took a deep breath and squatted down.

Bei Nuan now has experience, knowing that it is not his father who fell on the ground in a pool of blood. It is Song Ce who has turned into someone else.

Lu Xingchi also verified her idea.

"Did you see Dad again? You are the one I saw," he said.

The people on the ground are panting with big mouths, and the (chest xiong) chest is undulating violently. Even in the moonlight, it can be seen that they have been stabbed with a lot of knives.

Scarred, many knives are not fatal, and it looks like torture.

Song Ce saw that it was Bei Nuan and the others, the illusion faded, (exposing) his own appearance.