114

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 114: 114th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 114: 114th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Shang Yan looked at her expression for a while. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

"Although Lu Ding is very good to you, but Tix has strong financial resources and can give you a lot of things that he can't give you. You think about it before making a decision, I am not in a hurry. This house is just a small gift, and I really It’s nothing compared to what I want to give you."

Bei Nuan shook his head resolutely, "I don't want it."

Shang Yan held the key for a while, seeing that she really didn't mean to accept it. After thinking about it, she put the key on the outdoor long table under the parasol next to it.

"I hope you can accept it. If you feel that you haven't considered it yet, throw the key into the mailbox on the 39th next door when you leave. That's my house. I have another meeting. I have to go ahead."

After speaking, he really turned around and left.

Bei Nuan understands his mind.

He left first, and let Bei Nuan stay in this beautiful house and visit freely.

A person living in a staff single dormitory should have a hard time resisting this kind of temptation.

"What did he say?" Jiang Fei walked over.

"He..." Bei Nuan opened his mouth, "...so crazy."

Bei Nuan repeated the words of Shang Yan as much as possible intact.

Tang Tang laughed and twitched, "The protagonist, take a thigh to hold him."

Jiang Fei didn't respond, and only asked Bei Nuan: "Shall we go?"

He expected that Bei Nuan would definitely not accept the house offered by business.

"Okay." Bei Nuan grabbed the set of keys on the table, put it on his fingers and turned away.

Shang Yan left the driver outside to wait to see them off, but the three refused, and walked along the tree-lined road to No. 39 where Shang Yan lived.

The mansions on this road are of different styles, and you can still see a little under the cover of high walls and green trees.

There are a lot of local tyrants who want to stick gold leaf on the wall. They are exotic, with arched doors and windows, and simple and modern ones that look like large square glass houses.

Although the styles of the houses inside are different, the styles of the walls and gates along the street are very consistent.

It's like this street was planned in a unified way when it was under construction.

The three of them walked forward slowly while watching the scenery, and they came to the gate of No. 39 of Shangyan Residence.

The black (color) cast iron gate of No. 39 is exactly the same as No. 37 next door, and the black (color) mailbox next to it is also the same, only the house number on it is different.

Bei Nuan just wanted to throw the keychain in his hand into the mailbox, and suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Jiang Fei asked.

Bei Nuan picked one out of the set of keys and examined it carefully.

The key is gold (color), small and delicately made, with vine patterns embossed on it.

"Do you think this key is familiar?"

Just after Bei Nuan asked, he remembered it for himself.

She flipped through the space for a long time, and finally found a small red (colored) iron box.