112

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 112: 112
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 112: 112
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan put his head in front of him. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

Lu Xingchi hugged her and ran her hair gently.

She didn't want to go to Golgotha.

Lu Xing thought to himself, it must be because once she went to Golgotha, she would leave and return to the world that belonged to her.

Lu Xingchi asked in his mind: "On the 3rd, what if I never go to the last mission location?"

Xiao San's brisk voice came, "Why don't you go? You only have the last Golgotha ​​city. As long as you stay for more than ten hours, the task will not be completed?"

Lu Xing ignored his questions and insisted on asking, "What if I don't go?"

Xiao San is going crazy, "My brother, I beg you, the few who are doing tasks in my hands now, one is more disobedient than the other, there are only one or two that I can count on, and my performance depends on you. At the end, the chain fell off at the end, and you told me that you were not going anymore?"

Lu Xingchi still ignored him, and asked again, "What will happen if I don't go?"

Xiao San had to answer: "Didn't I tell you? Every mission location to check in, there is a ten-day expiration (sexual xing) period. If it still can't arrive after ten days, even if the mission fails, the ability disappears."

"Just the ability to disappear?"

"Isn't it enough?" Xiao San was speechless, "Ah! I told you that you are a god's power! Think about it, at the current rate of ability growth, over time, what can you do?"

Can fly into the sky and escape the ground, (fuck cao) control the planet, destroy everything with hands up, and become the master of the world.

Lu Xing slowly lowered his head (kiss wen) (kissed wen) Bei Nuan's hair.

However, compared with her, the abilities are nothing.

Lu Xingchi's tone was relaxed and cheerful, "Okay. I won't do the task."

Little three: "..."

Lu Xing thought to himself that there was only a pity, but it was a pity that he couldn't take her to fly like he promised her last time.

Lu Xingchi remained silent, and Bei Nuan did not speak either.

She nestled in Lu Xingchi's arms, silently listening to his heartbeat.

Suddenly there was a louder bang, and someone was knocking on the door outside.

Bei Nuan poked Lu Xingchi's (chest xiong) in the chest, "Someone is coming."

"Shall we pretend that we are not here?" Lu Xing made a bad idea.

"Why are we not here? Where can we go?" Bei Nuan broke away from him, got up to open the door, "It must be Du Ruo who is hungry again."

Sure enough, Du Ruo stood outside the door with an unhappy expression, and only said one word--

"hungry."

To celebrate the successful arrival in the safe area, everyone decided to have a hot pot meal.

Bei Nuan took out the frozen beef and mutton (meat rou) and sliced ​​it with a knife for Jiang Fei and Lu Xingchi. The two of them were like Sai, and the cut (肉rou) was thinner than a piece.