56-60

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 56: 56th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 56: 56th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan didn't realize that there was actually a tall, (强qiang) strong standing behind her, who would be able to get all kinds of monsters and ghosts to accompany her tonight better. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

All her attention was on the little monkey who had no merit except a soft coat.

The little monkey was also very obedient, extending a small paw from the fence of the cage and putting it gently on Bei Nuan's hand, making no sense to scratch her at all.

A pair of black and bright eyes flicker and flicker, as innocent as they are.

"No way."

Lu Xing late stretched out Rabe to warm up.

"The origin of this monkey is unknown, who knows what's wrong. Besides, it's better to stay away from wild animals. Don't be infected with the zombie virus. Infect something else first. Now there is no hospital that can save you."

"But you all said it was raised by humans!"

Bei Nuan hummed, but Lu Xing could not help but pull it up.

When towed away, he was still reaching out to the little monkey grievances.

"Monkey Monkey—"

The little monkey looked at Bei Nuan helplessly, holding his paw helplessly.

"Wow-"

They stretched their fingertips in each other's direction, but they couldn't reach each other again.

It was miserable and miserable, like the white lady and Xu Xian being pulled apart by a cruel heart.

The two went upstairs together, and Lu Fahai Xingcha sent her back to her room. Before she entered the door, she asked, "So you are...really scared?"

Bei Nuan's eyes lit up instantly, "So can you move us up?"

"Large leftover?"

"That little monkey, I suddenly helped him come up with a good name just now, called Dasheng. Monkey King. Can I sleep with Dasheng (Shui)?"

Lu Xing was silent, "No."

Bei Nuan fainted immediately, "Oh", walked into the room listlessly, and closed the door.

Lu Xingchi stood outside the door, facing the door panel closed tightly in front of him, dumbfounded.

The rain outside continued all night, and it continued the next morning, as if God had stored up an endless amount of water, and all planned to fall down, and it was endless.

When Lu Xing got up late and was about to go downstairs, he was still in the corridor, and he heard laughter from downstairs.

Turning the corner, I saw Bei Nuan and the others were already up, all sitting on the sofa downstairs.

The point is that the cage door of the iron cage opened.

The little fluffy golden-haired monkey was being held by Bei Nuan and was amused by several people.

Jiang Fei saw him come down and explained: "The Great Sage is very good. We just opened the cage door and tried it. It really won't run this time, probably because Bei Nuan has already fed it."

The big sage and the small one, not much bigger than the cat, lay comfortably on Bei Nuan as if he had found a home, holding Bei Nuan's shoulders, his black eyes blinked and looked at Lu Xingzhi.