26-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 26:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 26:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Xingchi held up the crossbow, and when he was thinking how to shoot the arrow to stop him, he saw Bei Nuan draw out the small mirror she usually uses. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.sto123.cc

She turned the mirror, and a beam of sunlight reflected upwards on the boy's face through the round mirror.

The reflection is faster than the arrow that travels late. The boy is about to take another step to the edge. At a glance, he noticed the unusually bright light reflected from downstairs.

Bei Nuan put away the mirror and poked his head out of the hidden place.

She waved her arms vigorously at him, then crossed her forearms on top of her head, and struck him with a big cross.

The meaning is obvious: don't jump.

Countless zombies were still rushing into the door frantically. Behind the boy, the door leading to the top of the building was slammed.

"What to do?" Bei Nuan asked Lu Xingchi.

"There are too many zombies, my shooting angle is not good." Lu Xingchi had already stretched out his palm towards the top of the building when he spoke, "I'll try another method, the distance is a little far away, I don't know if it will work."

The metal pipe on the top of the building suddenly became thinner and elongated like plasticine pulled by someone, extending into the air as if it were alive, and finally hitting the roof of the opposite building.

Bei Nuan couldn't see it downstairs, but the boy could see clearly. In an instant, the elongated pipe was welded to the opposite pipe.

The boy unbelievably reached out his hand to shake the long metal tube.

The roof of the building with nowhere to escape, just like that, suddenly and miraculously made a way out.

It's just that this road is not so easy to walk.

If you can live, no one wants to die. The boy didn't hesitate at all. He immediately bent down and held the tube with both hands, as if he was planning to climb over.

The distance between the two dormitory buildings is not close, the building has a full six floors, it is not a joke to fall down.

The door knocking behind him grew louder.

The door is made of thin wood and is not very strong, and the stick stuck in the door is about to fall. The boy hugs the tube with his hands and put his legs on it.

In this way, the whole person is as tight as a koala on the pipe, hanging in the air between the two dormitory buildings, crawling forward little by little.

As soon as he climbed halfway through the pipe, the door on the top of the building was rushed open.

The zombies burst out from the narrow door and rushed to the top of the building together.

The boy's loudspeaker was thrown on the ground, but the man was gone.

The zombies found the boy who was trying to climb forward on the pipe, some were stupid, and rushed directly to him, but they fell downstairs like dumplings.

Some are not so stupid, they learn how to grab the metal pipe and want to climb up, but unfortunately there is only one pipe. There are too many zombies fighting for it, and they are in a mess.

Lu Xing held the crossbow late, and kept helping the boys clear out the zombies who wanted to climb up the pipe.

But the zombies were like tides, wave after wave.