21-25

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 21:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 21:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Huo Ren turned around and left first. +++The latest Danmei novel ranking: www.mtlnovel.com

Bei Nuan looked back at the surface of the river. Although the rain stopped, the river was still white and foggy, and the opposite side could not be seen clearly.

Lu Xingchi had to paddle their old wooden boat, which was much slower than the motorized boat, and there was no trace at all.

Bei Nuan touched the metal buttons hidden in his pocket.

Bei Nuan's fingertips were imprinted on the fine lines of the buttons, and Lu Xingchi's calm eyes seemed to be right in front of him.

Bei Nuan settled down.

Huo Cheng and the others left the dock and walked on the highway along the shore. Their off-road vehicles are left across the river, and now they should be thinking of looking for a car on the highway.

Bei Nuan deliberately slowed down and fell to the back with the yellow hair holding her.

There is a bag of rice in the space. When I opened it the last time I made Hainanese chicken rice, Bei Nuan had quietly held a handful of rice in his hand.

Go all the way, spread it all the way.

Just on board, Bei Nuan had already put a handful of meters in front of the stern motor.

After Lu Xing arrived late, he would first check the boat left on the pier. When he saw the rice, he should be able to understand that he had to follow the rice.

I only hope that he finds that the speed of rice is faster than that of ants.

There is also a desolate and chaotic scene on the Dajiang side.

Looking in the distance, a few movable things appeared occasionally on the road, all of which were zombies and no living people. It seems that although the bridge across the river exploded, the river was still not spared.

Then Bei Nuan discovered that not only Huo Ren, but everyone in this group had guns in their hands.

Some zombies saw them and rushed over with a roar, but they all resolved with a single shot.

The guns are equipped with silencers, although there is still a sound, but it is not too loud, probably because of fear of disturbing the corpses.

This group of people came here clearly prepared, they dealt with zombies cleanly, and their marksmanship were good. I don't know what the origins are.

This directly dispelled Bei Nuan's idea of ​​running away.

For today's plan, only conscientiously spread rice to feed the ants.

There were indeed car accidents and abandoned cars on the road. Many of the doors were open. The owner of the car had an accident.

The group found a car that could drive, and first sent Huo Ren to the car, so that Huo Ren took Xiao Hei and the others away.

Bei Nuan and the others walked a little longer and finally found a car.

Without saying a word, Bei Nuan took the initiative to climb up to the back seat away from the driver's position and sit down.

The first thing after getting in the car is to lower the window to let in fresh air.

The car drove along the road. It seemed that the purpose was clear, and I didn't know where it was going.