16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 16:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Most of the task was completed, but Bei Nuan did not dare to show a little happy expression. +++All Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

A fool can see that now Lu Xingchi's face is dark, very dark, not just black.

It is estimated that all the team members rebelled together, Lu OSs was very embarrassed.

"Eat first, let's talk after you finish." At a deadlock, Lu Xing took a step back and put the unsolvable problems on hold.

Du Ruo's chicken and chicken oil rice are of very high standards.

Du Ruo is still not satisfied, "Unfortunately, there is no lemongrass and colorful."

Bei Nuan felt that it was already very good.

The chicken skin is bright yellow, smooth and chewy, and the chicken is so tender that it will automatically slip into your mouth. With three small saucers, chili sauce, **** and black soy sauce, the taste is absolutely authentic.

Even the chicken rice is fragrant, even without the chicken, the rice itself, Bei Nuan can eat two large bowls in a row.

"After eating, let's go out to find if there is a supermarket nearby and help her collect supplies." Lu Xingchi said.

It seems that he still insists on keeping Bei Nuan unshakable.

"Okay." Du Ruo happily replied, "We have three people, so we should save some more."

After eating, Jiang Fei resolutely refused to stay in the small building alone and must follow.

"Lu Xingchi wants to deal with zombies, maybe not so much thought is spent on you," Jiang Fei whispered to Bei Nuan, "I'm afraid he won't be able to take care of you, so I'd better follow."

His voice was not loud, but Lu Xingchi heard it, turning his head and squinting at him.

Jiang Fei gave Lu Xingchi a harmless smile.

So in the end, the group of people got on the off-road vehicle together.

In the car, Bei Nuan asked Jiang Fei quietly: "Why did you go to jail?"

The book only said that he had killed people, but did not write the reason.

Jiang Fei replied in a gentle tone: "In addition to violence, Anliang."

"Zhuo Anliang? Are you wronged?" Bei Nuan asked.

"No." Jiang Fei smiled, "Murder pays for life."

Okay, these values ​​are quite classical.

After driving into the city for a while, Lu Xingchi easily cleared the scattered zombies on the road and saw the supermarket.

Bei Nuan thought, this is the supermarket written in the book, right?

Lu Xingchi and the others went to the supermarket warehouse to collect supplies.

Although there are a lot of things in the warehouse of the supermarket, what they can bring is very limited, and on the way out, by coincidence, they met a group of bad guys.

It's a few local gangsters who do no evil, with guns in their hands that they don't know where to grab.

The small cannon fodder at the head was called Zhou Cang and robbed Lu Xingchi from

With her supplies and car, she also fell in love with Bei Nuan at a glance, and wanted to keep her too.

The result is all dreaming.