91-95

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 91: 91st
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 91: 91st
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It's a little shameful to do this kind of thing secretly (touching Mo) (touching Mo) in a serious place like a military camp, and Bei Nuan released him soon.

However, he couldn't escape his grasp.

"Bei Nuan..."

His voice is very low, as if acting like a baby, expressing his dissatisfaction.

Bei Nuan struggled to get off him, "Duro and the others will be back in a while."

Lu Xing reluctantly pressed her lips again, and suddenly narrowed his eyes.

He put his arm around her tightly and suddenly let go.

Bei Nuan was startled and hugged him.

He was already tall, but he raised her so high, how could he let go without saying hello or letting go?

Now, the other way around, she turned her arms firmly around his neck, with her legs crossed on his waist, tightly (hook gou), hanging on him like a koala.

Although this posture is a bit shy, it is reliable and safe.

Lu Xingchi (Lu) gave a triumphant smile and stretched out his hand to support her again.

Bei Nuan turned his hand behind him and patted his hand, "Where do you put your hand? It's not a gentleman."

Lu Xing smiled slowly, "Because I wasn't originally, you only know now?"

He supported her, leaned back slightly, put Bei Nuan in his hand, and let her lie back on him smoothly.

He (kissed wen) (kissed wen) her, and then said, "What are the benefits of being a gentleman? I am a big bad wolf and want to eat you in one bite."

This posture is very good, it is very convenient to kiss, and it is very easy to use.

The big bad wolf is now more and more skilled with his relatives, and Bei Nuan gradually forgot the time.

I don’t know how long it took, Bei Nuan struggled out of the wolf’s mouth and asked him: "I kissed you all, can you promise me one thing too?"

Lu Xingchi didn't even ask anything, so he answered directly: "Okay."

Bei Nuan quickly said: "Then can you carry me back?"

Lu Xing was startled for a while, completely unexpected that her request would be this, "Of course it can."

"Don't move."

Bei Nuan was still hanging on him, not even the ground fell, so she hugged his neck and crawled from his body to his back.

He is strong enough, she is petite and agile, there is no technical difficulty in crawling around him.

She successfully shifted her position, got down on his broad back, buried her head on the back of his neck, and let out a sigh of contentment.

"Where do you want me to carry you?" Lu Xingchi asked after carrying her.

There are people outside, so of course you can’t get out of the tent, Bei Nuan commanded, “Just walk around in the tent and let me get familiar with the new environment.

"Okay, obey. Familiar with the environment."

Lu Xingchi carried her on his back and looked at the things in the tent in the same way.