101-105

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 101: 101st
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 101: 101st
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Lu Xingchi stood on the top of the mountain, looking at the raging tide of corpses below. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.mtlnovel.com

There are too many zombies, and his spikes are limited. Even if there are more spikes, he alone wants to protect the entire team from such an overwhelming sea of ​​corpses and clear a way. It’s not at all. possible.

"There is no other way except waiting." Shao Bai observed for a while and came to a conclusion.

At least they are still safe, and the zombies don't know that they are hiding here.

The battle before Farman City was fierce, and the special forces were very silent.

Finally someone couldn't help it, "Others are hitting zombies below, shall we just sit here and watch the scenery?"

Someone said: "You can't shoot, it's a big trouble to lead the zombies up the mountain."

There are too many zombies under the mountain, once they find them behind, they will turn around and go up the mountain.

Even if the special forces can be ten, they will not be in the organization of a battalion. In so many zombies' mouths, it is just a bite.

Shao Bai let everyone rest on the spot and strictly ordered, "Don't act rashly. First observe the situation before speaking."

However, waiting like this, I don't know what the result can be. The zombies still don't seem to decrease in the rain of bullets, and piles of corpses are piled up in front of the walls of the bastion.

"Their shells and bullets shouldn't last long." Some team members said dumbly.

In the past two days, Bei Nuan has heard that the entire human (Lianlian) Alliance is facing the same problem, that is, the guns and ammunition are severely insufficient after fighting the zombies for so long.

This is not a battle between two military teams. It is a small number of human beings fighting the other half of the number of human beings, and that more than half of the people are soldiers, and guns and ammunition are constantly being consumed every day.

The more people gather, the faster it will be infected. Human production lines have been severely damaged, supply cannot keep up, and inventories have been consumed.

"Is there no air support?" Jiang Fei asked.

"Recently, the zombies have been gathering at several points to the west. The fighting over there may be more tense," Shao Bai said. "The (Union) Allied forces felt that Franciscans could be supported for a period of time by relying on its inherent advantages. There will be so many zombies coming."

Without support, Farman City does not know how long it can last.

The zombies under the mountain are still charging endlessly.

It looks like this continues to wait, and what is waiting is probably the breakthrough of the cordon and the fall of Faman City.

Everyone is worried.

Bei Nuan stood up, and Lu Xingchi immediately followed.

Bei Nuan whispered, "I'll walk by myself, don't you come."

Lu Xingchi immediately understood that she was either going to be convenient, or she was busy with all kinds of mysterious things of her own.

He sat down again and said, "Don't go far, call me if something happens."