04

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 4:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 4:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The young man who was about to speak again suddenly stopped moving. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.sto123.cc

There was a long gleaming nail in the center of his forehead.

Bei Nuan turned his head and saw Lu Xingchi standing not far away.

He was expressionless, carrying the metallic steel crossbow in his hand.

Only then did Bei Nuan realize that the gas station, which had been in a mess just now, suddenly became extremely quiet.

Except for Bei Nuan, there is no second thing that can move.

If you draw a target centered on the center of the eyebrows on everyone's forehead, whether it is penetrated from the back or shot directly from the front, each of Lu Xingchi's spikes will exactly center the ten rings.

Quasi to the monster.

"Are you injured?" Lu Xingchi glanced at Bei Nuan.

Bei Nuan knew that he asked this not out of concern at all. Once Bei Nuan was injured, the next spike would definitely come straight to her forehead.

Bei Nuan immediately solemnly promised: "No, absolutely not!"

Bei Nuan quickly took off his helmet, loosened the magazine tied on his leg, and pulled up his trousers to reveal the calf that had just been hugged by the zombie.

"Do you want to check it?" Bei Nuan raised his head and asked innocently.

The calves and ankles are very slender, white and shiny, obviously unscathed.

Lu Xing's cold eyes fell on her curved calf, paused for a second, and then turned back to Bei Nuan's face.

He walked over with a crossbow, squatted down in front of Bei Nuan, and lowered his voice.

"Beauty plan? I think I'm not willing to kill you like this?"

Bei Nuan's cautious thoughts were directly pierced by him. After only a moment of embarrassment, he changed to a more innocent expression, and said sincerely: "I just want you to see, I really didn't get hurt."

Lu Xingchi gently picked the corner of his mouth and stood up.

Du Ruo jumped off the off-road vehicle and also spoke to Bei Nuan, and said with a smile: "How could she be injured? She was so tightly wrapped."

Lu Xing didn't say anything for a while, and turned around to refuel the car.

Bei Nuan sat on the spot, picked up the magazine bitten by the zombies, tore off the dirty pages outside, and re-tied the rest.

He asked Du Ruo smoothly, "Aren't you two in front? Why are you back again?"

Du Ruohuang squatted down next to Bei Nuan and squeezed an eye towards Bei Nuan, "He said there is a gas station here, and he has to come back and refuel."

Bei Nuan immediately understood what he meant.

They all drove forward for a long time, and they had to circle back to refuel the car. Is there no gas station in the front service area?

I just came back specially, not yet

recognition.

Bei Nuan immediately raised his head and asked Lu Xingchi who was cheering on his face hopefully: "Then can you bring me this time?"