111

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 111: 111th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 111: 111th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bei Nuan said: "Looking at this kind of remarks, maybe it's his boss."

Lu Xing gave a long hum, and said, "Turn it off and put it in the space."

The satellite phone can be located. The person on the other side of the phone has already been suspicious. For safety's sake, it is better to put it away.

It seems that Huo Ren's boss is also in Ye Ruocheng, waiting for him to send Song Ce over.

Bei Nuan asked Lu Xingchi, "So are we still going to Ye Ruocheng?"

Lu Xingchi did not waver at all because of this incident, and replied, "Yes, go to Ye Ruocheng."

The off-road vehicle drove all the way to Ye Ruocheng, Bei Nuan deeply felt that they were like a cart of little lambs, running wildly with all four hooves, and took the initiative to send them to the tiger's mouth.

Except for stopping for dinner, Lu Xingchi has been driving.

Probably because he was worried about carrying Song Ce and Ye Changmeng, he drove to the area of ​​Ye Ruocheng in one breath.

Ye Ruocheng is located on the Pusi Plain, backed by the valley and next to the Puluo River. It is an ancient city with a long history of one thousand years. It is now the administrative center of the safe zone and is more lively than ever.

There are large fields in the Puluo Valley, coal mines and oil fields in the middle of the (dry) Pusi Plain, and large oil refineries.

(Lianlian) The League relied on this treasure to establish a large number of wartime factories in Ye Ruocheng to meet the needs of frontline operations and the lives of people in the safe zone.

There are rows of hastily built factories on the periphery of the city, the production lines are fully open, and the chimneys are billowing black smoke.

The off-road vehicle drove directly into the city and drove on the busy street.

Because of the zombie virus outbreak, a large number of refugees have poured into the city, and the population has expanded rapidly, which is several times larger than before.

There are simple houses built by Lianlian League for people to live in. They are densely lined up, extending far away, like countless small blue (color) and gray (color) beetles.

Bei Nuan found a problem.

If you look closely, you will see that Ye Ruocheng is full of the familiar symbol of lbd-an eye is surrounded by three petals.

But above the petals, there are a few more letters: tix.

It is the tix that Song Ce said, the parent company behind lbd.

On the factory buildings, vehicles, and the walls of simple houses, its signs are everywhere, like a virus, it has captured every corner of Ye Ruocheng.

Lu Xing pulled the car over and asked for directions, and then returned to say that the headquarters of the (Lianlian) League was in District 7.

They divided Ye Ruocheng into several districts, of which district seven was the one closest to the valley.

As soon as I entered the seven districts, it was really different.

The streets are much more spacious, and the clothes on pedestrians are neater than outside. There are many military vehicles and people in military uniforms and uniforms passing by in a hurry.