07

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 7:
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 7:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The last time the team was destroyed by the regiment, Lu Xingchi had a voice claiming to be a system in his mind. The voice not only gave him a chance to rebirth, but also asked him to randomly select a kind of ability. +++ Popular Tanmei Novels: www.sto123.cc

What Lu Xing got late was to control the metal.

It is not a problem to change the shape of the metal and control the trajectory of the flight at will.

That crossbow was the first thing Lu Xingchi made after he had the ability.

The metal that Lu Xingchi can control right now is not too big, but it is no longer a problem to let the spikes shot by the crossbow hit a hundred shots.

The system said that his ability will become stronger day by day under the stimulation.

The system also said at the time that the only condition for rebirth was to walk again along the line of the previous life.

Even if the system does not require this, Lu Xingchi intends to go the same way again.

Bring those people in the team together again and let them live well again.

This time, Lu Xingchi was determined not to make the same mistake again.

Lu Xing closed the trunk late and glanced at Bei Nuan's helmeted head—

The roundness is too big to stop even the back seat.

But let her get in the car.

She also has special abilities. Could it be that she was born again?

Lu Xingchi didn't feel like it.

She looked like she didn't know him at all at first, and her personality changed drastically, as if she had changed her personality.

When you see a zombie, you run away without saying a word, faster than a rabbit.

At every turn, he put on a pitiful cry at any time, but from morning to now, I saw so many people turn into zombies, but in fact I didn't shed a single tear.

Take her for the time being, and put her down when you find a safe place ahead, Lu Xingchi told himself.

After being back on the road, there were obviously fewer cars on the road because the high-speed behind was blocked.

The off-road vehicle galloped forward in the warm spring sunshine, and Lu Xing drove much later than before.

After finishing eating, Bei Nuan leaned on the seat to doze asleep, in fact, she was tidying up her portable space.

I was too anxious in the morning, and everything I put in the space was all piled up in a mess.

Now arrange the snacks together, the rice, noodles, vegetables and fruits together, and the daily necessities together.

All the weapons that can open the human skull are placed in the most conspicuous place in the middle.

Neat, neat and clean.

Ningcheng is a thousand-year-old city, small and exquisite, with a lot of scenic spots, not far from city s, and it takes just over an hour to drive there.

Not far from the highway, I saw the checkpoint.

Elimination of zombie virus outbreak in s city

The information reached Ningcheng as soon as possible. Ningcheng sealed all the main roads into the city, pitched tents, and set up temporary checkpoints.