66-70

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 66: 66th
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 66: 66th
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Whether it is fantasy or not, Bei Nuan, your home is really comfortable. +++ The latest ranking of Danmei novels: www.sto123.cc" Du Ruo collapsed comfortably on the big sofa in the living room.

In less than a second, he was picked up late by Lu Xing.

Lu Xingchi said, "We're going to ask the people who allocated us the room to see if they know this room is so special and why there is such a new place in the deserted city."

Bei Nuan didn't want to leave.

Bei Nuan is not afraid at all.

This is an instinct as well as an intuition. Bei Nuan can clearly feel that this is her home, not a place made by a strange person to look like her home.

What Bei Nuan is really worried about is that once he opens the door and goes out, he will never be able to come back. Bei Nuan hasn't stayed enough yet.

But Lu Xingchi was not at ease.

In such a strange place, Lu Xingchi didn't want to go out by himself, leaving Bei Nuan behind.

Jiang Fei helped solve the problem, "I'll go out and inquire."

It didn't take him long to come back.

"The person who divided the house said that there are indeed units in some buildings in the city. It is not surprising that there are furniture in the house. Maybe the owner left when the zombie broke out."

They think this is normal and don't take it seriously.

Bei Nuan begged to look at the landing line delay.

She knew well that this matter was too strange, Lu Xing was too late and would suggest to change to another house, and would not live here at all.

Lu Xing silently glanced at the pitiful expression on Bei Nuan's face, then turned to ask several other people, "We live here?"

"Let's live." Du Ruo was quite satisfied with this place.

Jiang Fei smiled, "As long as Bei Nuan likes it, I have no opinion," and then provoke Lu **oss, "Aren't you afraid?"

Lu Xing glanced at him faintly, showing disdain by not answering.

Tang Yuan has no opinion at all, "I can do it, I will listen to you all, you will be wherever you say it."

It was so decided.

Everyone thinks about it, no matter what kind of evil it makes, then you will be at ease.

It was past noon, and since Bei Nuan didn't want to go out at all, everyone didn't go to the cafeteria to get tickets.

"I'll cook." Bei Nuan rolled up his sleeves.

Since Jiang Fei took over the food work, Bei Nuan hasn't started cooking for a long time.

But this time is different.

This is Bei Nuan’s home and a familiar kitchen. Bei Nuan feels that he is the owner and should cook.

By mistake, all the people in the team ran to her original home as a guest, as if time and space traveled.

There is still water in the tap.

As mentioned in the book, it is very close to the Salt River. The entire site uses filtered river water, and there is no shortage of water.