31-35

EN
MTLNovel
Home » A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse FHMZA » Chapter 31: 31st
A Fake Holy Mother in the Zombie Apocalypse Chapter 31: 31st
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It turns out that he didn't speak while driving over, so he was thinking about this?

Lishang exchanges. +++All Tanmei novels: www.sto123.cc

He was not too troublesome at all, and went all the way (killing sha) zombies into the library, just to fulfill her dream (kisswen), if you don't help him, it's a bit unreasonable.

Bei Nuan had a fever on her face, "Then what do you want?"

Lu Xing answered very smoothly, "My first (kiss wen) dream is to kiss once a day in the future."

"Nonsense, no." Bei Nuan immediately vetoed it. "What do you call Chu (Kiss Wen) with so many kisses? What kind of dream is this?"

This is obviously a dream to take advantage of others.

Lu Xingchi licked his lips, tilted his head and squinted at Bei Nuan, "Then I want you to feed me a candy."

Sugar? What's so difficult about this?

Bei Nuan flipped the space, "What kind of candy do you want? Fruit candy? Toffee? (Milk Nai) candy?"

Lu Xingchi's gaze fell on her lips (color) that was so pink (kissed wen), and her voice was a bit dumb, "Pink (color), sweet."

Pink (color), but also sweet, Bei Nuan searched for a long time in the space, and finally found a bag of peach-flavored juice-filled hard candy, tore open the bag, and poured it into the palm of her hand.

The round one is pink and tender, with a faintly dark pink (color) core inside, which is pretty good-looking.

Bei Nuan raised his hand and put it to his lips.

Lu Xingchi didn't move at all, looking at Bei Nuan with a silent look, "Use your smart knees to think about it, what is the relationship between this and Chu (Kiss Wen)?"

That's right.

Bei Nuan thought about it seriously with his knees, and his face flushed.

"No..."

"That's right." Lu Xingchi circled her, lowered his head, leaning close to her, and whispered, "Feed me."

Bei Nuan's face burned even more than when she had just realized her dream.

Seeing her motionless, Lu Xing bends the corners of his mouth, do it himself, pick up the candy in the palm of her hand, put it into her mouth, and then lean over (kiss wen) to hold her.

When he posted it, Bei Nuan panicked and wanted to push the candy directly to him.

He didn't pick it up at all, and brought the candy back, followed by himself, picking around the candy lightly.

The sugar lumps are lingering, gradually melting, and the sweet peach flavor permeates the tip of the tongue.

Bei Nuan was confused and didn't figure out when he ate the candy in the end.

"It's very sweet," Lu Xingchi said when the two separated, his Adam's apple rolled a bit, "I want to try strawberry flavor next time."

Once it was so dim that it could not end, he still thought about the next time?

"There is no next time." Bei Nuan got out from under his arm and jumped off the table. "Your dream has come true, and my dream has come true. We can go back."

"Beinuan." Lu Xing grabbed her arm and pulled her back again.

He put her in his arms, lowered his head and asked, "I'm not a casual relative, okay to be my girlfriend?"