Part 6 - Globe Of Light

The next day in school, it was time for sorcery class. Their sorcery teacher explained to the class all about the history of magic and said that she will hand out a scroll to everyone. Each scroll consists of a riddle of a type of potion they must brew. Everyone will receive a different riddle. After they've figured out the type of potion and its magic, they must collect the ingredients to brew the potion. They have three weeks to finish the potion and they will be working in a group of three. Instantly, Hera, Jovie and Claire made eye contact. Their teacher also talked about how lucky they were as all their potions need the blue moonlight. She also explained about the town's Blue Moon Festival and that they could collect the moonlight during the party.

"Any questions?," asked the teacher.
One of the students raised his hand.
"Miss Anemone, is it true that magic items no longer exist?" asked the student.
"Yes, indeed. One of the magical items is magic wand. Our ancestors used magic wands to cast spells. Unfortunately, people stopped using magical items many decades ago. There are also other magical items that vanished. One of them is the Globe Of Light. It is a glass globe that will glow due to many reasons. Some people believe this globe could answer your suspicious by glowing. It glows with many different colours and at different intensities for certain reasons. You can search the library about this globe and why it is glowing in such a way. Unfortunately, it has vanished for years and I don't think you will have the chance to ever see it in person. "
"Then, have you seen the globe before, Miss Anemone? " asked one of the students.
"Yes, but my memory is quite foggy. I saw it once in school when I was younger than all of you. Surprisingly, it was glowing like a disco ball or maybe it was just a disco ball after all... "