Part 13 - The Blonde-haired Woman

RIINGG-

"Good day class. Today we'll continue about the crystal ball," said Miss Anemone.
"As I mentioned during the previous lesson, the power of the crystal ball was passed down by the keeper one after another and as you all know that magical items have vanished over the decades. Same goes to this crystal ball. Its about a married couple, Harper and Eden. As magic had vanished over the decades, everyone slowly forgot about the crystal ball. But not the bloodline of the Malevolent Sisters. A blonde-haired woman, who has the blood of the Malevolent Sisters seek the power to control the world and she believed that the crystal ball still exists. Therefore, she set on a search for this crystal ball and it's keeper. That's when she knew about Harper. Harper's mother who was really sick didn't have much time left. Before her last breath, she told Harper all about the crystal ball and that a woman plans to get that power for evil doings. She then passed the power to Harper. The faith of the magical world is now in Harper's hands. Therefore, she set out to find answers to destroy it. One day, she found it but unfortunately so did the grandchild of the Malevolent Sisters. The blonde woman successfully track Harper and Eden down. Harper threw the crystal ball to a rock and shattered it. The woman killed them but the melted crystal in Harper did not reform. That's when she knew the power had been passed down to someone else. She collected all the pieces and reformed the crystal ball. After that, she searched for clues everywhere to find that keeper but to no avail. Until this very day, noone knows whether the keeper is dead or alive."
"Miss Anemone, what happened to the crystal ball?" asked Mateo.
"After the woman collected all the pieces and reform the crystal ball, noone knows what happened after that. All they knew was that our world is safe as long as that woman can't find the keeper."
"What happens after that?" asked Mateo.
"No one knows. She seemed to have vanished," Miss Anemone answered.

While they were all returning home after school, Mateo and Isabel walked towards Hera, Jovie and Claire.
"Hey guys. Do you know, that my mother collected ingredients at the Enchanted Forest 14 years ago?" said Mateo.
"We went there yesterday and you fell into the well," said Hera.
"Yes but guess what she saw," says Mateo excitedly. "My mother might have seen the woman, Harper and Eden the day both of them died!" said Mateo.
"Actually some other people at the forest saw the same thing too," said Jovie.
"Yes, she was collecting ingredients with some other people and she saw a woman and a man chased by a blonde-haired woman, " said Mateo.
"I know. Some people even followed the three of them, they hid behind a bush and saw the woman kill them. But they coudnt see her face as her back was turned," said Jovie.
"They were also scared to confront her as she has magic. That's when they left and told everyone what they saw," said Isabel.
"So why are you telling us this since we all know about it?" asked Claire.
"Just telling you guys that my mother was one of them who saw what happened," said Mateo.
"Well mine too," said Jovie.
They all looked at Mateo, expressionless.