Part 9 - Oh, It's You Again

The next morning, they gathered information on the ingredients and apparatuses needed to brew the potion. They separated their jobs : Jovie and Claire will prepare the apparatuses while Hera will gather the ingredients. Hera went to the town's potion shop to get the ingredients needed. She entered the shop and saw many sparkly and colourful potions on the shelf. She saw a lady brewing some potion in a cauldrom.

"Hello, miss?" said Hera.
The lady turned, she smiled and said, "Oh hello dear, here to buy some potions?"
"Actually, I'm here to get these ingredients, it's for my school assignment," said Hera. She handed the list to the lady.
"Oh, my two children has the same assignment too. Maybe you know them?"
"Oh, really?" said Hera, surprised.
The lady walked up a flight of stairs at the back of the shop and a boy walked down with her.
"Oh it's you again," said Mateo.
"I remember you--"
"Yes, the one who solved your riddle," said Mateo confidently.
"You just helped me somehow,"
"How wonderful! Both of you know each other. How about you help your friend get the ingredients while I finish the potion?" said the lady.
"Ok mom," replied Mateo. Mateo looked at the list while collecting ingredients.
"As for the hocus crocus, we don't have it here. You must go to the Enchanted Forest to get it," said Mateo.
"How about the blue moonlight?"
"Don't you remember what Miss Anemone said during class? There will be a full blue moon next week and that we can collect the ingredients during the festival. The full blue moon only occurs once every ten years. How many decades are there in one's life?"
"But how do we collect it?"
"Before the Blue Moon Festival next week, we must be done with our potions. Once the Full Blue Moon begins, we have to place our potion under the moonlight. Once our potion starts glittering, it it's done."
"But I'm just curious about something. If your mother brews potions, won't one of the potions we have to brew be here?"
"No, unfortunately. My mother only brews simple potions that are something like magical health potions such as some instant anti-dandruff shampoo which lasts for 24 hours. But potions like ours can only be brewed by sorceress, too bad they've all vanished years ago. "
"So Miss Anemone is a sorceress? "
"Kinda. My mother told me last time there used to be sorcerers' workshops everywhere when she was really young but it all seem to have vanished and no one knows why."