Chapter: 2.. are

A:n- I am so sorry I completly forgotten here is an apology

Also before I change stuff I update it so sorry the story some part are added and cut.

..

...
...

< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 '( ´・◇・)/
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´””

"Lɪғᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴛʜɪɢ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏu"

❒❒❒❒❒❒❒❒❒❒◧◧◧◧◧◧◧❒❒❒❒❒❒

You notice the train sigh about to come as you tried to stopped your car.

Your eyes widen as the break wasn't working you stirred your car in hope to able advoid the accident but even your stirring of car was useless.

Your eyes widen as your car broke the signs and a strong stumble from your car make you stumble.

Panicked was written from your face as your car keys stumble down to your seat underneath pure horrored you search for your key as you took off your seat bell so that you may get your keys.

Panicking must have triggered you since you couldn't find the keys, a sudden sound make your eyes widen to notice an incoming train approaching.

Trying, to open the car doors weren't helping since its lock and unable to open, like you been planned to be murdered today.

Losing..all hope you smile briefly as the train crashed to you.

Visions blurry as your unable to hear anything for a due minute.

..

..

▂╱▔╲┊┊┊┊┊┊┊┊
╲|╭╮   ▔▔▇▆▅▃▃▂
╱|   ┈┈╱╱╱╱▔▔┊┊
▔╲┈┈▔▔╱ ┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊╲▂▂╱┊┊┊┊┊┊
┊┊▂|  ▂|   ┊┊┊┊┊┊

...
..

..

...

"Y/n!"

"Y/n!!!"

A voice call out to you as your dark visions came to light as sunlight reached your eyes you blink twice to thrice.

"Hah?"

"What hah? Why are you standing here go!"

You blink and turn to look at the side to see an familiar old man who huffed.