𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 16, 𝘉𝘶𝘵

"𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵.. 𝘞𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘹 𝘪𝘵!"

-𝘒𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘕𝘢𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘺a----

.
.

.
───▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄───
───█▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒█───
────█░░█░░░░░█░░█────
─▄▄──█░░░▀█▀░░░█──▄▄─
█░░█─▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀─█░░█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█░░╦─╦╔╗╦─╔╗╔╗╔╦╗╔╗░░█
█░░║║║╠─║─║─║║║║║╠─░░█
█░░╚╩╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╩─╩╚╝░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day, you walk in the park in the morning as your school class wasn't there today

Why? Well, exam is over so yeah. Three weeks straight holiday. As a break.

You await on the park as you stood there with casual clothing..

"N/n?" A voice called out as you turn to see a boy with fluffy hair.. Peach colour. His smile widens as he came rushing towards you in hurry.

You were in fighting stance as you were on guard.

"N/n!!" He shouted and pounced into you before you could escape.

Both of you were on the ground as you were puzzle at the boy hugging you tightly.

"Oi! She is clearly, suffering!" Stated another as the other approached and sat beside you both while staring at you.

You glance at him, and he have baby blue hair with tick mark face like he is angry at you.

"Being long.. N/n" he said a little annoyed as you stared at him then to the boy on top of you snuggling onto you.

You were dying, you literally were, until.

"What the FvCk! Oi! Smiley why are you attacking her!" Shouted your saviour as you look up to see two black shoes as your eyes went up.

Keisuke stared annoyed as he forcefully pull up the smiley? Boy.

You stood up , dusting the dust as Chifuyu awkwardly and shyly handed you his handkerchief for you to clean your face that was dusted.

"Ah, thanks" you mumble as the boy, Smiley? Stared at you for a moment.

"You.. Are N/n.. Right?" He asked as he try to take a step forward as Keisuke stopped him.