𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 30 𝘺/𝘯

"𝘔𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘥.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨..  𝘙𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵!?"

--- 𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘻𝘶 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘺𝘰---

╱╲▁▁▁▁╱╲╭━━━━━━╮▏┏┳╮╭┳┓▕╰━━━━━╮┃▏╰┻┛┗┻╯▕━━━━━━┫┃▏┈┈◥◤┈┈▕╰╰╰╰╰╰┃┃▏┣┳┳┳┳┫▕╰╰╰╰╰╰┣╯╲╰┻┻┻┻╯╱┓┏━┳┓┏╯┈┈▔▔▔▔▔▔┃┃┃┈┃┃┃┈┈

.
.
.
.
╱╲▁▁▁▁╱╲╭━━━━━━╮
▏┏┳╮╭┳┓▕╰━━━━━╮┃
▏╰┻┛┗┻╯▕━━━━━━┫┃
▏┈┈◥◤┈┈▕╰╰╰╰╰╰┃┃
▏┣┳┳┳┳┫▕╰╰╰╰╰╰┣╯
╲╰┻┻┻┻╯╱┓┏━┳┓┏╯┈
┈▔▔▔▔▔▔┃┃┃┈┃┃┃┈┈
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟻

" hey..."

"Hmm?"

"Does one can undo..  the wrong deeds?"

"...no"

"Does one can get forgiveness... of their deeds?"

"Maybe"

"Blaming oneself is the key?"

"..."

"Why must you doing... that" she asked while her hand careress their face making the boy look away from her.

"None.. Of your concern"

"Undeniability, you have forsaken everything"

"..."

"Leading none to ashes" mumble the girl leaning closer as the boy back away.

"Can.. we take some minute rest?"

It was silent as the others started to clapped as you back away from the lilac hair boy, whose face was tinted red.

His sisters were the one happily clapping so, was Hakkai.

"T-thanks for helping the scene.." Muttered Takashi as you just nodded and walk to the counter of the kitchen.

The siblings went after you as Hakkai approached his captain.

"Tha-"

"I know.. I just.. Want to be close.." Said Takeshi as Hakkai frowned more.

Takashi smile and make a shushed mode, towards Hakkai when, you came back with his siblings.

"I will be going home.. Now.. Good luck on the drama" you said taking your leave and rejecting the offer to drop you out, from both the males.

You patted both the girls and left to the door.

You sighed while, being outside as you continue on your walk.

'Half of my day went off doing the rehearsal.. Why didn't he just call one of his female friends..' You thought to yourself walking as you were pretty suspicious of the script yourself, but dismissed the option of him doing just, to spent time with you.