𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 19 have

"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭.. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘷𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦?"

---𝘙𝘺𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘫𝘪 (𝘬𝘦𝘯-𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯/ 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯) 𝘒𝘦𝘯--

  へ       /| │'\     /  |   ||\〉ーーー〈 /|| ||/     \||  イ/       ヽ / ノ      ヽ '〈  ●  ο  ●  〉 ⊂⊃三   (_人_) 三⊂⊃―(__⌒)―――(⌒__)―

.
  へ       /|
 │'\     /  |
   ||\〉ーーー〈 /||
 ||/     \||
  イ/       ヽ
 / ノ      ヽ '
〈  ●  ο  ●  〉
 ⊂⊃三   (_人_) 三⊂⊃
―(__⌒)―――(⌒__)―

.
.
.

July 19.

"Y/n-chan?"

"Oh?"

You stopped on your way as you notice Hinata as you were puzzled to see her. She smile at you in greeting as she wore her uniform. She was reassure it was you as you were using a cap hiding your hair, and casual baggy clothes. you still didn't learn your lesson from, that day.

"Coming, from school?"

"Why yes! Didn't thought will see you here"

"Yeah.. How is classes?" You asked while taking out the lolipop as she was reassure again that you weren't really smoking, as she walk beside you.

"Nothing much... Recently.."

"You seem.. upset"

"Am.. I?"

You nodded as she was amazed that you notice her being upset despite she act all happy.

"Well.. Takemichi have being cold.. Recently" muttered Hinata as you blink twice.

"Who?"

"My, boyfriend"

"Ah.. "

"Does your boyfriend do that.. To.. Like.. talking like, an adult person then change into cold to you.."

"I am shock, you assume, I date" you said as her eyes widen.

"You aren't?"

"Yep, single life all the way to the Paris"

"Eh..?"

"And, beside why would I try to understand a guy who is hard to please and waste my time, I already have enough on my plate"

She chuckle as you blink tilting your head to side as she smile at you.

"It, makes feel.. better.. now"

"Hmm..?"

You were unsure of how?, because you just state your point after wasting a year for Takemichi. As you throw away the lolipop stick on the trashcan.