𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳: 26 𝘺𝘰𝘶

A:n- I change it.. Kisaki will be last name as Tetta being first name. So basically your mother title is Mrs (m/n) Kisaki. Alright?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥? 𝘖𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦.. 𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦.."

--𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘪 (𝘔/𝘯) (𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦)--

.
.
.
.

A____A
|・ㅅ・|
|っ♡c|
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
|   |
U ̄  ̄U

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mrs. Kisaki.. Is here" said the nurse as your mother came inside. You notice her face being a bit pale making you frowned.

You stared at your mother who was talking to you as you listen to her.

"We were worried you.. Don't ever do those stuff! Young lady!" She said trying to scold you but tears seems to welped out from her eyes.

She hugged you as you were silently listening to her scoldings which you missed .

"Don't.. Make your mother, worried.." She said as if to warn you. You sighed while hugging her back.

Snuggling on her arms as a source of security, you let yourself cry on to her.

"Ahhaha... Hah..." You cried out while your mother patter your head.

It was only you and her.. Or was it?

≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺

Tetta stayed there staring through the glass seeing you in tears. He clench the phone tightly as he walk away to punch something and question someone why you got injured.

"Kisaki? How is your sister?" Asked Shuji who stood on the alleyway.

He was near the hospital but to the corner. Though he can still see the light of your hospital bed room light being on which assure him you are awake.

"She is well.. And with mom" said Tetta (now I feel weird.. But.. Bear with the changes)

"Hmm... "

"So.. Who was it.. That DARE lay a hand on her?" Asked Kisaki as his eyes glared up at Shuji who was smoking and leaning on the wall.

"Zatashi Lusi.. Brother of Yuzita" said Shuji throwing away the cigarette to the trash can, which landed well.. Just hope it won't burn.

Tetta frowned more as he glared at his mistake.