𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 10, 𝘓𝘪𝘦

A:n- hello!! Have a great day ahead! I hope you vote and comment and sorry if some part doesn't make sense..

It is been long since I recall to write her, y/n character so.. Please bear with me.

Also, I won't be following the manga much as I did not finish it either.. So, if you get confused.. So am I.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
.
.
..
..
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧"
.
.
.

"𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘵, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧"

.

It was a normal day for you, as you lay on your bed tired. You gave yourself a holiday and no one stopped you from taking one.

Kisaki and your mother have already went for parents meeting for Kisaki for 'missing' his classes.

You on the other have class yet you didn't went as your mother didn't mind it since you rarely take a holiday.

Your eyes wandered around the room boredly while the novel that you read was on your chest.

'I did took a holiday.. But what should I do..' You thought to yourself planning on your head as you seat up.

'All the book, novels are past once the future updates I have already read.. From previous..' You thought to yourself as you went to your closet and look around the clothes.

'Maybe I should go out and have some sightseeing' you thought to yourself as you pick a random casual dress.

.
.
.
.
.

It was f/c hoodie with 2/f/c lines as you wore black pants.

You tied up your hair into ponytail.

(Reminder, Y/n hair is longer to tie up its your wish the length is but it is tieable.)

You took your money from your puse and went out as you close the door.

The wind pass by blowing the strands of your hair as you look at the time.

It was 9:41 a:m as you sighed and started walking on your way in search of restaurant that will sastify your hunger.

Walking around analysing the area as you intake the pictures of the place around.

Since, you usually are nearby area you decided to take a train and move to other town to ease your boredom.

.
.
.
.
.
..