𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟹𝟾 [..I 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎]

"𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦"

---𝘓/𝘯 𝘺/𝘯--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The match between Mikey versus the trio was on as Mikey was able to beat up the two.

But in the mere of distraction, Kazutora Attack with a metal pipe onto Mikey's head.

"MIKeY!" Called out Draken as everyone went silent in shock.

You stood beside Hanma who smirked at the scene.

As Valhalla was about to declare its win, Mikey slowly stood up.

As your focus went to Hanma and pulled a hem of his jacket alarming him.

Your eyes stared up at him as he stared back.

"Is somethin-"

"Can I.. use my favour?"

"Huh?"

"After five minutes, Valhalla shall retreat no matter what.., even if we lose or win.. We all shall leave" you said as Hanma raised an eyebrow.

"Unfortunately, I don't have a wa-" he paused as you handed him your watch alarming him.

"A favour, isn't what you gave your word.. Hanma"

Shuji smirked as he let out a chuckle.

"Alright, Te- L/n~"

"Of course your my enemy, Mikey!" Shouted Kazutora as both of your focus went back to the scene as Kazutora make a 't-pose'.

"Did you know, Mikey-"

"I wish not to.." You mutter to yourself as Shuji chuckle at your displeasure face as he focus back on the scene.

"If, you kill people that make you a bad guy.. But if you kill your enemy.. Your a hero!"

"Kazutora.."

"He lost it.. Didn't he?"

"Yep he totally did" said Shuji while chuckling at the scene.

As the other two hold Mikey as Kazutora attack twice with the metal pipe.

"Mikey!" Called out Draken rushing towards him yet, was block by Shuji.

'When did he reach there?' You thought to yourself.

"I will kill the enemy.. To become the hero!" Stated Kazutora with an evilish smile as his focus went to you who stood blankly.

"And Angel-chan, will choose me!"