chapter:3 my

A:n-
Heheheheheh, sorry for late update

A:n- BTW in this story I might or may not follow plot but at the same time manga spoilers may include please understand..

(Also I don't know Which is the last name of Kisaki so don't mind if I use tetta)

-----------●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●---------------

1week later--

"Morning mom"

"Oh! Y/n good thing you woke up early"

"Mom? Are you going out somewhere ?"

"Ahh yes.. An urgent Trip have occurred Can I trust you to look after the house and your brother?"

"..Yes.. I can..?"

"Thank goodness Also I have already make rice in the cooker So please make breakfast, Since your class have not started.."

"Sure... Mom... Please have a good trip"

As you help her carrying suitcase, the day outside was not that bright yet since sun haven't rises yet.

"When will you come back?"

"After 1 month I believe , Y/n I know you just come recently but this Trip was sudden too and urgent.. Sorry for not staying long but I promised to be with the family as soon as the trip is over, okay?" She said to you as she ruffled your bedhead hair.

"Okay mom... "

"Also I kept some money at my room locker also If you need more Just use the credit card I kept underneath where I kept the money also..-"

"OK OK.. Please get going mom"

"Oh right! Also Make sure to call me and I know.. You might not be able to forgive me... But please try to at least bond with Kisaki.."

You stare at your mother who sadly smile, And left with the Taxi as you sigh but nodded to yourself to do so.

'How can I bond with him... I wonder if net will help me to bond with my brother..' You thought to yourself as you went inside the house to freshen up.

:skip: