𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 11, 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵

A:n- Hi, This is from previous time line.

Whose perspective? Its your POV.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘮 𝘐? 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘦?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a cold winter day, I awaited for Takemichi at the festival gate.

Couples went by and laughed while enjoying the festive moment.

I check my phone as he was an hour late to arrived.

"Miss, you have been standing here for an hour" said a voice as I turn to see a long blonde hair tied in a low ponytail male, his bluis light eyes stared at me, he have a noticeable feature that was his left eye is tainted with a deep burn scar from a fire?.

"You seems at daze.. " he mumble out to you as you snapped out of your thoughts.

"Ahh.. Its nothing.. I'm awaiting for someone" you said dully as he hummed and told you to seat in the bench at the shop inside.

"I.. Might not able to see him if.. I seat there"

"That's alright.. You can open the door of it to watch if he come" he said smiling a bit as you nod looking out.

He gave a warm cup of coffee to you.

"Huh? But.. Wasn't it yours?"

"That's alright.. Its cold an I notice you have been out here long enough"

"..."

You thanked him as you take the cup from his hand as you unnoticeably touch his hand.

He seems to stare outside too for some few minutes and then glanced at you.

"Whom are you waiting for? If you don't mind asking" he asked as you sighed.

"my boyfriend.." You said as he sighed, and glance at the clock.

"Is he running late?"

"I guess.. He always have an overtime work"

"You.. Are used to it?"

"...yeah..".

" how long have you both been dating.. Sorry if I offend you"

You sighed again as you showed him six finger.

"Six month?"

"Yes.."

It went silent again until your phone gave a ringtone to which you quickly picked it up.

"hello?" You received the called as it was Takemichi.

Takemichi: Umm, Y/n are you at the festival?

You: ye-