𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟹𝟼 [𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺]

"𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦"

--𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘒𝘢𝘻𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘢--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The sun was up as the clouds formed into shapes as two people stood at the rooftop as the h/c hair girl sighed with the taller boy who smoke out a sighed.

"So, what brings you here?" Asked the boy as he boredly stared at the girl who let out a sighed.

"Is.. Tetta planing to murder someone?" You asked as you stared at him death serious as he let out a chuckle.

"You think, your brother can killed someone?"

"...why is he planing to do so?" You asked as he hummed in amusement.

"Murdering is just a statement.. He Want to be the top ruler of Tokyo.."

"Through.. Toman?"

"..that's what his thought is.."

"Why?"

"...I myself is not aware either.. Why not asked him?" Said Shuji as you said you couldn't able to making him curious of why.

"So, it means you are aware of Kisaki plan?" Asked Shuji as you shook your head.

"I'm only suspicious.. You confirmed it" as he let out a chuckle of amusement.

"o..oh? Really now.." He said.

"Ne... Hanma.. Do.. You think even I.. Am similar to Tetta?" You asked as his eyes widen a bit and shook his head slightly.

"Both of you are opposite of each other"

━────── •●• ──────━

Whereas, Draken meet up with Kazutora, asking him to call off the fight with Valhalla and Toman, saying that he will not be happy regardless of the outcome. He asks why Kazutora hates Mikey, as he provided testimony that helped Kazutora leave reform school early. Kazutora cuts him off, saying that he is a different person after the two years inside reform school.

"You're still our friend"

"..I hate you and the petty story! I vow to crush toman and Mikey!"

"Mikey.. Does not want to fight.. There is still time.."

Kazutora huffed as he look to the side.

"Is it because of Baji being in Valhallan?"

"...its not-"

"Or is it.. Angel is with us?" Asked Kazutora as Draken look confused yet, quick thought of who he was mentioning.

"Lifeless girl was forced joined by Baji" said Draken as Kazutora raised an eyebrow of whom he was mentioning yet, glared at him.