𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 12- 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

"𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘋𝘰𝘭𝘭-𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯"

--𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰--

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You were, already third year, middle school as you went to class like usual.

You avoided the stares of others as the first year new batch stared at you in admiration.

"Doll-san!" A voice oh, so familiar called out to you as you turn to see Manjiro and Ken.

"Good morning, Ryuguji and Sano" you said as they came up to you.

"Now, now you already confirmed us as friends! And you suddenly went absent for three days?!" Complained Mikey and glared at those who was shocked to see him or such.

"I got.. Sick.."

"How are.. you feeling?" Draken ask as you gave a nod and said you were in better condition now.

You don't mind talking with them mostly Mikey seems to be so talkative?. You were even shock he came to class.

(He leaves right after first subject ad he realise you won't be at class again).

"Why can't you banned class with us~?" Whined Mikey as you sat down beside him as Draken took a seat upfront of Mikey and shooed away the person, to go other place.

The whole class, know the occurrence of the girl who tried to bully you, you could say.. she is still in suspensions.

".. Give me.. a reason why, I should banned"

"The class is... boring!"

"I am used to it"

"... The teacher gave us, extra work!"

"I can dealt.. with that too, it's better to catch up with it, no?"

"....." Mikey glance at Draken who frowned as you stared at both of them blankly.

"Because, I too am going to banned with them! Y/n-senpai!" Stated Emma hugging you from behind as you mouth an 'o' face.

Mikey frowned, you tends to dodge his hugs yet, you let Emma hug you?, talk about gender discrimination here for him.

He pouted like a balloon, at his younger sister, who gave a grin and gave a 👉 '😜' face, as Draken sighed whereas, you were blankly staring at them as you were very much new to this type of conversation.

"So...~..?"

"Alright" you said as you were pretty much okay banding the class as you were going to banned it without them, as you, already have necessary knowledge in your head. Emma cheered hugging you more tighter as you try to not act, suffocated.