Chapter: 6 one

A:n- sorry for taking such a long days to update.. BTW this chapter will be a bit fast pace.. So that I can at least reach the anime plot..

Sorry again for later update!!

He he...

---------- next morning--

"Kisaki... Come directly home.." You said to your younger brother who nodded a bit hesitantly until you ruffle his raven hair.

"If your bullied tell me okay"

"Y-yes.. Y/n-nee.."

You gave a tiny smile which he return blushingly yet smile brightly as he rush to his way.

About to close your gate you notice Him shouting and waving which you return with yours.. Just less energetic way.

Your phone buzz as you were on the train to notice a new message.

---------
Tᴏ: ʏ/ɴ.
Sᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Mɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ.
Tɪᴍᴇ: 8:12 ᴀ:ᴍ

Uh.. Are you free today?.
-------

You stare at it for a moment yet sigh to reply.

'It will be rude to ignore.. Hmm..' -y/n

------
Tᴏ: Mɪᴛsᴜʏᴀ
Sᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: ʏ/ɴ.
Tɪᴍᴇ: 8:14 ᴀ:ᴍ

Yes? Is something you need?
-----

--with Mitsuya--

He sighed in relief as he got your reply as he assume you may ignore his text.

'So.. She is free.. Good.. But.. What shall I tell her to meet... For what reason..' -Mitsuya

He was in deep thought as he didn't hear Mikey speaking about a person named 'Doll-san'

"Speaking of Girl.. Seems Like you have a girlfriend?~" teased Baji who peeked into his phone.

"N-no.. She isn't.. "

"Heh~ you-"

"Aren't we getting late.. Come one! Kenchin!" Said Mikey dragging the taller male who very much was frowning.

-----
Tᴏ: (ɴ/ɴ) (nickname)
Sᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Mɪᴛsᴜ.
Tɪᴍᴇ: 8:20 ᴀ:ᴍ.

Can.. We go to shopping.. I need to buy something for my.. Siblings..

-----
Tᴏ: Mɪᴛsᴜ.
Sᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: N/ɴ.
Tɪᴍᴇ: 8:20 ᴀ:ᴍ-

Sure? At what time
----

He almost scream in joy but cough as Baji still peek on the phone and comment how naive Mitsuya was been.

"Shut.. It.."