𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 18 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥

Warning: drugged, slight implication of intimacy.. You know what.. I have already warn below you can skip it the parts.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥... 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"

---𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘪 (𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘱𝘪) 𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘶---

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. ∧,,,,∧
(`•ㅅ• )づ,,,∧
\ (つ  ( • . •。)
しーーJ( nnノ )/
.

𝘑𝘶𝘭𝘺 17.

You were on your way out for a time pass as it was still break for you.

Your brother Kisaki left saying bye as you got ready to walk around in search of entertainment.

" L/n-san?" A voice called out as you turn to see some of the girls from your class.

"Yuuma Rika and... Lao Layla"

"Oh! You recognised us!"

"What brings you, here?"

You just state you were out for boredom.

"Want to... hang out with us?"

"Sure?" You said without a thought as they dragged you to supermarket.

You watch them buy as you weren't much into it.

"This looks so pretty!!" Stated Layla as she stare at the jewelry.

"If.. Only.. Someone buy it for.. Me.." She mutter as you can sense what they want from you which you just pretend you didn't hear them.

"Come on Layla, stop being greedy here! L/n-san! Let's go there!"

"..."

You followed behind aware of Layla motives for you to buy something for her as you don't understand Rika motive yet.

She dragged you around to places as Layla was pouting behind..

You could hear Layla mentioning some dresses or bags on the ways of supermarket with constant mention of someone to buy it for her.

Rika always dragged you both away when that happen.

"Now! Let's enjoyed the Karaoke!!"

you were hesistant as it was getting evening but Rika constant dragging you agreed.

"Come on pick one!"

You watch them singing as you drank the juice they ordered.

After some while your head started to hurt.