𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 21 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭

"..𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.. 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶.."

--𝘛𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘵𝘰--

    _     _ nya    /|\    /∧   /ノ 'ー< /  |  /      \|  /         |   | ●   o  ●       |   |゙゙ (_人_) ゙゙   |  \       /   >

.
.
.
.
.
    _     _ nya
    /|\    /∧
   /ノ 'ー< /  |
  /      \|
  /         |
   | ●   o  ●       |
   |゙゙ (_人_) ゙゙   |
  \       /
   >

.
.
.
.
.
.

Takemichi was shocked to see you and Keisuke in the hospital yet, he focuses onto follow the other two.

"If.. Only she wasn't involve with it.. My daughter... Will.." The father muttered as his wife cried as Draken bowed in apology with Mikey who was very much confused and was about to refuse but was forced to do, so.

"Just.. Today.. The girl and the boy have talked to us" said the husband as Draken look up confused.

"If.. They are your friends.. You have to stay out from.. their business"

"..huh?" Mikey was puzzled as Draken eyes squint in suspicion.

"We.. will"

It was confusing as the other two went out from the hospital.

"Who, were they talking about? Ken-chin?"

"...they must have assume the girlfriend, classmate as our friend" said Draken as Mikey nodded.

Mikey didn't believe it yet, he acted like he did.

As, Draken tched, in annoyance.

'It was Baji and the lifeless girl, wasn't it..? What are they planing...?' Thought Draken as he couldn't get what, even goes inside your head.

"Ne, Ken-chin"

"Hmm?"

"Shall we, really listen to the parents and not.. interfere?"

"...."

Takemichi stood there more puzzled and confuse yet the conversation turn into different.

As Draken, tells Mikey that it is their responsibility to not let outsiders get harmed due to what happens in their world, and that he doesn’t have to bow but he needs to care about others and have a heart. Mikey apologizes and tells Draken he’s glad he’s here with him.