chapter: 4 fear

A:n- ::

"I'm Y/n"

"I'm Y/n"

"Y/n...?"

I muttered in confusion which she just nodded and about to leave but stopped on her way.

"What's your name?"

Her voice was Soft and the tone was quieter which I blink twice to comprehend what she was talking about.

"Oh! I'm-"

"I already am aware of you... Sayonara~"

"Huh?"

I stood there confused as she took away her money and left without a second word making me sigh in hope to meet her again.

'But how does she knows me?'

---:::::::::++++++++

"Seems mom won't be coming home early.."

"Yes it seems.. Can you wash these vegetables, Kisaki"

"Yes.."

As you put the rice on the rice cooker as Kisaki who did extra work on cutting the onions which you really appreciate for your eyes won't be teary.

"How was school?"

"I didn't went to school today"

"Why?"

"It was a holiday.. I was at home the whole.. Day.. Sis..."

"Oh... Right.."

You stirred the ingredient to make curry as Kisaki sigh from your lacked of forgetting his daily life.

-----------;:::: (more Mitsuya moment from here cause of some plot... Unable to come up for me..)

:time skip:---

"Hey there, l/n!"

"Hmm?"

Your eyes revert to a certain lilac hair male, Who is also your bench mate.

"What is it, Mitsuya?"

"I was wondering if you will like to help me.. In.."

"The model to work on your new dress?"

"Yes"

"....at lunch time?"

"Yes"

"Okay"

You sigh as Mitsuya just tiny bit smile at you making you frown in dispersing manner.

'I wish I could not get myself involve with you..'

-----------:::::::