𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 13 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴

"𝘔𝘺, 𝘮𝘺~ 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭~ 𝘈𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶?"

--𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘫𝘪--
.

  / \    / \  / │   / | │ 	|____/  / │      | /----〉/        /  /l ● 、 ●  /----/ ()  w  ()  \ \  >ー 、_  ィ │ /--/  / へ   / / | \ \  ヽ_ノ  (_ / │

  / \    / \
  / │   / |
 │ |____/  /
 │      | /----〉
/        /  /
l ● 、 ●  /----/
 ()  w  ()  \ \
  >ー 、_  ィ │ /--/
  / へ   / / | \ \
  ヽ_ノ  (_ / │

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was another day as the school have study leave, as your mother eventually left for work today and tomorrow.

You sighed as you sat at the TV and took out the controller to play while staring at its intro music.

"Nee-san.." A voice called out as you turn to see your younger brother who stared at you worriedly.

"?" You tilted your head.

"You.. Have exam tomorrow" he said and then glance at the game player and frowned.

"So?" You said as he frowned more.

"..."

"Don't you have test too? If you have questions come and ask me.. I will be here playing" you said as you started playing games.

Kisaki stood there mouth agape as he was petrified.

You, his sister who always gets first is playing games without a thought of tomorrow examination?!

He frowned as he remember that you were in Mikey's and Draken's school.

'I knew That bean stalk was bad influence to my elder sister!' He thought to himself until someone knocked at the door.

"Kisaki~ can you open the door?" You said as you are busy playing.

He frowned as other time you tends to go to your room to study when mother was there (you eventually internet stroll on phone).

He sighed and went to open the door and quickly slammed the door.

You were puzzled as you paused the game and came towards the door.

Kisaki denied it, was anyone as again they started knocking.

You sighed and open the door despite his protest, you look up at the person who grinned while holding bags of polythene bag with packed junk foods?.

"Hello! Kisaki, sister!" He smiled as Kisaki frowned at his arrival.

You let him in despite Kisaki telling you to slammed the door on him.