𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘧𝘦𝘳: 14 𝘈𝘯𝘥

.
.
.
.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵! 𝘐 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦!"

--𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘺𝘶

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hey.. You alright?"

It wasn't that he doesn't believe in faith yet, he did.

He stare up at the h/c hair girl, her glowing e/c eyes stared down at him, as her hands raise for him to take.

His mouth gasp as he stared at the girl who was older then him.

"I.." He paused unable to speak as you tilted your head on the side a bit a little curious why he isn't taking your hand.

He hesitantly took your hand as your eyes widen a bit yet help him up.

".. What's your name?" You asked as you still feel the current of his touch was. His face flustered red.

"T-tachibana.. Naoto!" He said shouting a bit flustered.

"Tachibana.. Huh?"

He look confused as you smile a bit that was very faint which he assume it was just an illusion, ruffling his hair as his face went red from embarrassment.

"L/n Y/n.."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You eventually help the boy up, who was younger then you by two or three years? The same as your brother You are not sure as he seem flustered.

[ you are 15, Naoto is 12 years]

He seems to be very familiar as he left thanking you.

Your bag slung upon your shoulder as you sighed and walk on your way.

You stared at your hand as you felt an headache making you stumble on your way home.

"Oi!" A voice called out as you feel someone pulled you from your arm.

You glance up to see the same guy you met one year or was it two years ago?.

"Huh? Aren't you?" He paused as you took notice that he saved you from walking into the road while being lost in thoughts.

"Oh.. It's you.." You mumble out recognising him, his brownish light eyes stared at you shocked as you stepped back from him.

His hands left your arm as he stared at you in shock.

He stared at you like he have already sawed you death and now you are here to haunt him, expression.