𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 9 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵

A:n- hello! I hope you have a great day ahead.

Also I might have gotten confused on some part of it but.. I do assure you that not many plot are going to be same and may differ slightly.

Such as Takemichi went to future before Hinata slaps Mikey. (Just for information but.. Even I am confused with the anime..).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
▼ ̄>-―-< ̄▼
 Y             Y
  /\/    ͡°   ͜ʖ   ͡°  )
\  |  👉   ヽ👉 hehehe~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵, 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?~

.
.

--

It was weird as he stare at his phone

He frowned at the number that was unknown number that he 'mistakenly' call.

"Ken-chin! Emma is in her room!" Said Mikey sighing in relief his sister was not out late night.

"Huh? Yeah.." He sighed as Mikey look puzzled.

"Did something occurred, Ken-chin? Who were you talking to then?"

"Huh? Ah, its nothing I will keep the stuff here" he said keeping the grocery bag as Mikey nodded a little suspicious yet shrugged it of.

Draken left their home as he stare at the number he called before.

'From where did this number-' he stopped on his way in the dark area with only light out was the street light.

'Before.. My phone Mitsuya took it to call..' He stare at the number again.

'To call his friend.. Does l/n and Mitsuya know each other?' He thought to himself sighing and frowning.

As he just kept down his phone to his pocket.

'Later will think about it, tomorrow class will start..' he thought to himself walking home.

----

You on the other hand was sighing yet save his number so that you won't have to bear getting accuse by him again.

you surely wanted to ask him how he got his number then you realise why you pick it up.

'Wait.. How did Mitsuya call me from Draken phone.. Were they in a meeting that time?' You thought for a moment.

'Why can't I remember Kisaki plan..' You thought to yourself frowning.

As you kept down your phone on the table as you filled your water bottle.