𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 20 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳

A:n- woohoooo!! Double update!
.
.
.

"... 𝘔𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘥𝘦.. Whenever I am with her."

--𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘰 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘺𝘶--

           ∧,,,,∧   (`•ㅅ• )づ,,,∧\ (つ    (  •

.
.

      ∧,,,,∧
   (`•ㅅ• )づ,,,∧
\ (つ    (  • . •。)
   しーーJ( nnノ )/

.
.
.
.
.

"Mom.. Why are you crying?" You mumble out as your mother is hugging and crying.

Chifuyu stood there awkwardly as you were frowning.

"my..! Daughter have finally brought sweet boyfriend!!!"

"Sorry.. About her" you mumble out as Chifuyu smile awkwardly as his face flushed red.

"Son" your mother hold onto Chifuyu both hands, as he back away shocked.

"Promise me! you will marry my daughter!"

"I-i... Uh-i.." Chifuyu was a blushing messed as you facepalmed on the side.

"That's the fifth time you told someone that, Stop it mom.." You said as she shed a final tear of drop.

"If.. You don't mind.. You can engage to her today! -hey! I 'm your mother!" your mother shouted as you pull her back by her dress.

Chifuyu was having a confused reaction's as your mother was talking nonsense to you.

His face turn bright red as he comprehend your mother said.

'E-engage? I- I ' he was flustered with that thought.

"Why not, come for dinner!?" Exclaimed your mother as you sighed.

"Uh.. Sorry.. I need to go.. Home.." Mumble Chifuyu as he too was disappointed.

"You can come and have dinner, next time.. then" you said as his eyes widen and his face turn red again making your mother chuckle.

"I never knew my daughter was into shy boys~"

"mom.."

"okay.. Okay .." Your mother raised her hand up, yet still smirking making Chifuyu flustered.

'Her mother.. Sure is supportive..' He thought happily as at your mother approved... But what about your father.. He thought to himself..

"Good night, Chifuyu" you said waving as he wave awkwardly as he speed walk away.

Your mother chuckle and you know that she is going to tease you for a whole week.

'Why must she be like this..?' You thought to yourself frowning until, you remember.