𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 8-Not

A:n- sorry for such a late update.

Also please do read other fanfic I wrote.. ~( ̄▽ ̄~)

And my phone was taken away for complete 4 months!!.

So yeah it is hard for to co-up to write where I left.

Sorry if y/n act a little confusing.

Since I forgot how I was going to describe her..

Hanma is last name and Shuji first name.

---

       __
     />  フ
     |  _  -彡
     /'ミ_xノ
     /      |
    /  ヽ   ノ
    │  | | |
 / ̄|   | | |
 | ( ̄ヽ__ヽ_)__)
 \二つ

Takemichi POV.

I woke up back to reality as I took notice of Naoto who sigh in relief that i was finally awake.

"How was it?" Asked Naoto as I sighed and stare at my hands.

'Y/n.. Seems more colder..' I thought to myself as Naoto look confused.

"..I have a question.. Naoto."

"And that is?"

"How is Y/n..? I mean.."

"How.. Do you know my fiance name? And why did you used her first name.." Naoto questioned keenly.

"Hah?" I look puzzle as Naoto awkwardly smile more like he was thinking how I would be able to know his fiance name.

"L/n.. y/n..?"

"Yes.. I am shock you know her.. did you met her in a hospital?" He asked me as I was more confused.

"Yes.. I did, she was with Mikey and Draken.. not in hospital" I said a little confused why he mean by hospital.

"..." Naoto became eerily quiet which make me more confused as Naoto sighed.

"That been said later, What happen in the past?"

"Well.. Y/n came and save one of my friend-"

"Ahh, she is kind hearted.. since young age.." Mumble Naoto dreamily as I frowned.

"She was cold.."

".."

Naoto was staring at me with dubious as I stare back blankly.

Naoto started laughing yet calm down when he realise I was not laughing.

"Wait.. your serious?"

"Yes.."

"...."

Naoto soon asked me if this was the girl I met through his phone.

My eyes widen as I stare at the same h/c colour hair girl who have longer hair and eyes shone brightly as she was with Hina, Her smile was bright so does Hina.