𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟺𝟷 [𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎]

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵, 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸... 𝘚𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"

------𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘫𝘪-----

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The curtains flutter with the wind as the person stares at the window in thought while folding his clothes in the suitcase.

"How are you feeling?" Ask a certain voice alarming the person, their brown eyes widen as they take notice of the person in the room.

"Y/n? I didn't think you would visit me anytime soon" said the male as he chuckled slightly.

The h/c hair girl just nods and approaches him.

"Sorry... I couldn't visit you for a long time"

"I almost assume... you were trying to avoid me or so"

"....maybe..."

"Huh?"

"I... nothing..." Y/n paused from talking as Baji tilted his head to the side in confusion.

"Is... something the matter?"

"...no, well more likely... Since by evening you are getting discharged"

"Yeah, I was planning to call you sooner too, as Chifuyu told me you haven't picked up his phone recently, not even the others though I wonder how they have your number"

"..." In Keisuke's eyes, your slight frown and squint eyebrows were giving him the signal that it was something important as you don't often frown at all.

Truth be told, he finds you as a close friend so... The slight strangeness of your behavior makes him wonder what it may be for you to tell him that.

"Is something... The matter y/n?"

"...nothing, I just came here to visit you... And apologize for not making time..."

"That's alright... I mean.."

"..."

"..."

"Take a seat," he said as you sat on the chair while he sat on the hospital bed.

"Mikey... came yesterday"

"Sano?"

"Yeah, he was asking about the Valhalla joining Toman... Of sort"

"Oh..."

"I still wonder why he... Doesn't just kick-off Kisaki"

"You know he can't just do that, even if you hate him... Sano and the others... Think otherwise"