𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟺𝟶 (𝚒𝚗)

𝘈:𝘯- 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦... 𝘈𝘩𝘩𝘢𝘩𝘢... 𝘚𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦.. 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵.. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰.. 𝘉𝘶𝘵.. 𝘙𝘦𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦.. 𝘌𝘪𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺.. 𝘐𝘧 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺.

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘰𝘸.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n-senpai! Try it!" Said Emma as she outstretched her arm up with a spoon

You awkwardly narrowed your eyes as you try not to frown.

"I.. Can try myself.. Emma" you said as Emma refuses while, You have to give up and ate the cake piece on the spoon.

She grinned happily as your phone rang which you excuse yourself and to pick up the phone.

'I.. Wonder who is it.. Senpai..' Thought Emma as she brought the empty spoon onto her mouth with a slight blush.

She quickly dove the spoon down into the cake piece when she notice you turn while been on phone.

You tilted your head a bit yet, kept away your phone.

"Who was it?"

"Oh? My brother, he was asking where was I"

Emma nod as you told her that your brother was going out and where he have place the key in a hidden place which you didn't tell Emma where.

"Let's go! There is ultraniot special game franchise is here!"

"Really! Let's go quick!"

As you watch the two males around your age rushing to the specific place.

"Ne... Emma, sorry"

"?" Emma tilted her head until, you hold onto her right wrist while rushing make her to drop the sweet candy.

"S-senpai?" Exclaimed Emma taken aback by your sudden rush, whereas on your mind only plays to get the new franchise item from the particular game!.

Emma bumb onto your back as you apologise for dragging her which she said it wasn't a problem.

Her eyes widen when you took part in the game while, she stays in crowd.