𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳: 28 given

𝘈:𝘯- well.. All I can say is.. Good reading? 𝘈𝘭𝘴𝘰! 𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦, I can be happier.. With you?"

--Baji Keisuke--

.
.
.
.

  へ       /|
 │'\     /  |
   ||\〉ーーー〈 /||
 ||/     \||
  イ/       ヽ
 / ノ      ヽ '
〈  ●  ο  ●  〉
 ⊂⊃三   (_人_) 三⊂⊃
―(__⌒)―――(⌒__)―

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The room was silent as Keisuke stared at you as you stared at him back.

" my~! Are you both reaching the chemistry part?" Asked Keisuke mother chuckling snapping both of you out of trance as Keisuke pouted a bit and argue making you sighed.

"Nah, he is getting out of closet" you said making Keisuke mother laughed out while, keeping down the tray as Keisuke frowned more.

"For the last time.. I am not Gay!"

───────♡───────

August 14.

Your house was quiet as you walk out from home, silently.

Though your mother notice your behaviour, she let you out.

You were wearing black shirt and pants with a long black sweater (its your wish if you want to change.. But y/n is mostly, prefer pants instead of skirts or gowns. She only wear uniform skirt for school and dress when its important event.).

You wandered around blankly as you went and buy some flowers that was Dainthus.

It symbolises admiration, passion, affection, sadness and death as well as love and gratitude.

(The flower you can check it up on google or browser).

"That's a brilliant.. choice!" Said the shop owner as you nodded and pay it.

you wandered on your way as it seems so quiet and warm today.

You walk around the cemetery as it gave an eerie aura surrounding.

The dark mist around as you walk further and stopped on a grave.

L/n F/n (Father's name).

Died on: August 14, 1997.

"Papa.."

♡・゚:*✡。.:*・♡❀:*:・:*:✿:*:・:*:❀♡・*:.