Four.

Jane walked out of her bedroom and looked at Luna, who was having breakfast in her pyjama while sitting on the kitchen counter for some reason. "Isn't this too overdressed? It's just a breakfast..." Jane was wearing a blue floral midi dress.

"No," Luna replied and shook her head. "It's a summer dress. And dress to impress." She had a bite of her Nutella toast. "Like you just said: it's just breakfast. But if you don't feel comfortable wearing it, then don't wear it."

"No, it's not I'm uncomfortable wearing it... I just don't know what to wear. What if he arrives in something simple?"

An amusing smile was playing on Luna's lips. "It was just breakfast, right? Not a date, no?"

"Ugh, Luna!" Jane groaned irritated, and turned around, walking back to her room. "I'm asking for advice, not some kind of bullshit talk!" She sat down on her bed and sighed.

Luna jumped off the counter and followed Jane to her room, having the plate in her hand. She knew Jane for quite some years now, and she could tell Jane was nervous and insecure. "Hey, just wear whatever you want to wear. If you want to wear trousers, then wear trousers. I'm sure Marcus is doing his best as well, to look great. Put on some trainers, and it will look more casual. Jane, you look beautiful. No matter what you will wear." Luna sat down on the bed next to Jane. "But make a quick decision, you have to leave. Or you will be late."

"Why the fuck am I making a big deal of it? Jeez," Jane breathed and put on her new trainers from Veja, her new favourite trainers. "It's just a breakfast meeting thingy."

"With Marcus Armstrong." When Marcus messaged Jane back, he added her phone number to his phone, and his profile picture showed up. Luna recognised him straight away. "It's just Marcus Armstrong, no sweat, totally fine," Luna said like it was nothing.

Jane rolled her eyes. "It's just Marcus, yes. And I have no idea who he is." She got up from the bed and walked to the mirror, checking if she looked good.

"You live under a rock."

"I just have other interests," Jane defended herself and sprayed on some perfume. "But that doesn't mean I live under a rock."

"How could you not know he is a driver? Everybody knows him." Luna yawned. "But whatever, do your thing."

Jane smiled. "I definitely will. Anyway," she said and grabbed her bag. "I'm leaving. Good luck with your exam. Are you eating at home or not?"

"Date."

"Also fine. I will see you later."

Luna followed Jane to the front door of their floor. "Bye. And don't be nervous; it's just Marcus!"

Jane walked off the stairs and raised her hand, doing some kind of wave. Once she was outside, she put on her sunglasses. Her eyes fell on her watch: ten more minutes left. To Jane's luck, she lived in the centre of the city, so it was only a short walk to the cafe. The sun was throwing spears of golden light over the sleepy city; it felt chilly outside because it was morning. Jane proposed they would meet up at 9:30, but 9:00 was a better time for the both of them; Jane had to study in the afternoon, and Marcus had an office day.

Once arrived at the square, the nerves became more intense for Jane. This was the first time she went out again after her breakup, and for some reason, it was freaking her more out than she ever was in her relationship. The palms of her hands became sticky, and there was a weird feeling in her stomach.

The corners of Marcus' mouth curled up, and he raised his hand to wave at Jane; he sat already down at a table in front of the cafe. When Jane was almost at the table, Marcus got up and raised his arm like he was about to hug her.