Thirtyone.

"Look who's here!" Giuseppe enthusiastically mentioned and walked back into the suite.

Federico and Francesca jumped off the sofa and had a look around the corner. Their little faces lightened up, and they ran to the hallway. "Jane!"

A happy smile curved on Jane's face, she was glad to see those two happy faces again. "Hey," she smiled and squatted through her knees. "It's good to see you. How are you?"

The twins hugged Jane tightly. Jane became part of the family over the couple of months, so it was a huge miss when Jane wasn't around. Not because she could keep the children busy, so the parents' hands were free, but because she was family.

"I am good, thank you," Francesca said and looked at you. "How are you?"

Jane's face softened; that was just too adorable. "I'm fine, thank you," she replied and looked at Federico. "How about you, champ?"

"I'm alright."

"Yeah?"

"Yes," Federico nodded.

"That's good to hear," Jane mentioned and stood up, stretching her legs.

Emma left the bathroom while putting in her left earring. "Jane, darling, it's so good to see you. You look wonderful," she widely smiled and gave Jane two kisses on her cheeks. "How are you? How was Iceland?"

Jane liked her own outfit and makeup as well, she was happy with it. She was wearing light brown trousers and a white top, the makeup look was simple, yet it looked chic. "Thank you, you look wonderful yourself too. I'm fine, it was good to be home for a couple of weeks." Emma was wearing a white maxi dress, it looked stunning on her. "How are you doing?"

They sat down at the round table next to the balcony. The two children played a board game, while Giuseppe grabbed a file.

After Marcus left on Friday, Jane and Luna stayed for one more week in Iceland. The trip to Jane's home did her good, she was happy to be with her family, she spent a lot of time with them and recharged. It was also a holiday for Luna, just doing absolutely nothing and emptying her head.

"I'm good, thanks," Emma said. "And thank you again for being here."

"Of course," Jane politely smiled. "Anytime."

"We wanted to enjoy this weekend with the family, but as ambassador, it is difficult to do that," Giuseppe honestly mentioned. "I wished it wasn't that way, but it unfortunately is. We will try to spend as much time with Fede and Francy, they are really excited to be here. So our question, and the actual reason why you are here, is if you can keep an eye on them while we have to do our business? You will get free time to watch the race. You like F1 as well, right?"

Jane nodded. "Of course, no worries. I'm happy to help you. And I like it, yes. I'm close to one of the guys in F2, so it'll be fun."

"Oh, really? Who is it?" Emma looked questionable at Jane.

"Marcus Armstrong," Giuseppe smirked and gave Jane a clear folder. "Don't get too distracted, Jane. Keep your eyes on those two humans," he teased and nodded at his twins. "But where do you have the official schedule of the weekend and your pass, including the passes of the Fede and Francy..." Giuseppe talked Jane through the weekend and gave some instructions.

»

Later that morning, Jane arrived at the track with Francesca and Federico. Emma and Giuseppe had to be at the track way before the first practice of the day. Jane put on her sunglasses and kept an eye on the two four-year-olds, who were running towards the entrance. The sound of the F3 engines filled the air, and holy crap, this is LOUD. Her heart started to beat faster, and an excited smile came on her face.