Twelve.

"Okay, okay, final check," Luna said when entering Jane's bedroom. "Is this the influencer outfit?" She spun around and flipped her hair over her shoulder. Luna was wearing white trousers, a white bodysuit, an oversized brown coat and black All-Stars. Her dark brown hair was straight, and she had a full face makeup.

Jane looked at her. "Girl! How many followers do you have?!"

"Huh, did you say something? Sorry, who are you?" Luna arrogantly said and huffed. They looked at each other and laughed. "God, I feel so uncomfortable. I am totally not made for the influencer life. Thank god it is just a dressed party." She sat down on Jane's bed. "Not gonna lie, you look amazing," she smirked.

"Is it too much?" Jane looked questionable at herself in the mirror. "This is uncomfortable as heck." She sighed.

"Absolutely not. You just miss something. One sec." Luna walked away.

Luna and Jane were invited to a party where they had to dress up. Luna decided to go for an influencer, and Jane was dressed up like a rockstar. She was wearing a black, old ACDC t-shirt and black baggy jeans. Her makeup was heavy; black eyeshadow and a dark lip. The light brown hair was curled, all flipped to one side.

"Doc Martins," Luna said and gave the pair of boots to Jane. "And a guitar, but don't bring that to the party." She threw some bandaids and three pair of thick sports socks at Jane.

"My guitar is way too expensive for just the party," Jane replied and put on the boots. She kept the ties untied, just to give it the baggy and loose look. "This is literally the opposite from me." She looked at herself in the mirror. "I cannot wait to take everything off."

"You look absolutely amazing. Your brother will be jealous," Luna smirked. "You can join his band and steal the show."

"Have you seen what Julius wears at a show? A freaking knitted wool sweater, like a fluffy rockstar." Jane shook her head. "Just like the others in his band."

"The best man has a voice like a rockstar, looks like a teddy bear," Luna said and giggled. "Anyway," she breathed. "Study session on Monday? I really need to upgrade my grades to a better level."

"I'm going to kart with Marcus, I'm sorry."

The women left the room, grabbed their stuff and made their way to the party.

"You're going to kart with Marcus?" Luna raised her eyebrows. "I see, I see. I think you made it, JJ. Marcus is taking you on a karting date, you made it."

Jane rolled her eyes. "Mick and Callum will be there too, just like their girlfriends. And some other people, Charles, Robert, I don't know all these people."

"You bloody made it," Luna almost shouted. "You get to freaking kart with Mick Schumacher, Callum Ilott, Charles Leclerc, Robert Shwartzman, Marcus Armstrong, probably more people." She laughed. "This is the holy grail. Woman, what the fuck."

A giggle rolled over Jane's lips. "Yeah, I know. They will all race me out, but I don't care."

"They definitely will race you out," Luna smirked. "But it's for fun, I'm sure they will take it easy for you, the girlfriends. Or not, I can see them being dicks and race everyone out."

"Probably the last one."

"But hey, at least you can say you raced against these boys." Luna widely smiled. "I already like Marcus more. Not because he is Marcus Armstrong, F4 champion, but he is a lot nicer than Leonardo."

A soft smile played on Jane's lips; Luna was right. She felt way more comfortable and appreciated when she was around Marcus, he was interested in her and showed it.