Fifty.

Marcus was lying close to Jane in bed, he was watching her. "Darling," he whispered and smiled. Jane was still asleep. "Wake up," he said and pressed a kiss on her cheekbone. His smile only got brighter when she slowly woke up. "Til hamingju með afmælið."

A smile grew on Jane's face, and she opened her eyes. She looked at Marcus, who just showed the most beautiful smile. "Takk," she whispered.

"Did I say it right?" He looked hopeful at her. "Otherwise, I will just say: happy birthday."

She placed her hand on his cheek. "It was perfect."

"Phew. You have no idea how many videos I watched to pronounce it correct," he chuckled.

Jane smirked. "You nailed it, babe. You're amazing." She gave him a long kiss.

"Good," Marcus mumbled and locked their lips again for a few seconds. "You are no longer a teen anymore," he announced.

"Shit," she mumbled and sighed. "I'm closer to the thirties now than I am to the first teen years."

"Oh, no," he dramatically said. "Sad." He gave her a few kisses. "How did you sleep?"

"Pretty fine, I can sleep full nights," she told him and ran her hand through his hair. "But I ate so much last night, my goodness. And Christmas isn't over yet. Oh, Merry Christmas. And how did you sleep?"

Marcus laughed, there were so many topics in three sentences with three different emotions. "Yeah, but it was delicious." Last night, on Christmas Eve, they went to Marcus' family to celebrate Christmas. Jane got to meet the others of his family, she really was part of the family now. "Good food... Good time, good people... And Merry Christmas. And I slept good."

She giggled. "I love you so much," she smiled. Her smile reached her eyes, they started to twinkle.

"I love you more," he said, showing the same smile. His eyes shimmered.

"No."

"I do."

"No. I love you more."

"I love you more more."

"More more more," Marcus smiled and gave Jane kisses. He could feel her smile against his lips. "You're the best," he mumbled. He pulled back and looked at her. "I have a special present for a special girl," Marcus began and grabbed the small bag from his nightstand.

The truth was: he was so excited for it that he almost snitched himself. He asked Paris for help, more for advice. He had a gift in his mind, he knew what he wanted to give Jane, but a second opinion was always helpful.

Jane sat up. "Exciting," she whispered. "We should make this a tradition: celebrating our birthdays in bed."

"Absolutely," he smirked. It was the exact same scene as his birthday. "Happy birthday," he smiled and gave the bag to Jane.

It was a plain brown paper bag, just simple. She grabbed a small box out of it and looked at Marcus, who was looking hopeful at Jane. Jane bit her lip and unpacked the small box. Her face softened when she saw it was. "Wow," she whispered and scanned it. Her eyes filled with tears out of joy. "Marcus..."

"Do you like it?"

"I fucking love it," she said and looked at him. "Excuse my language." She threw her arms around his neck. "Thank you so much."

It was a golden necklace with three small charms; a star, a flower and a dark green heart of jade stone.

The star stood for Iceland since they watched a lot of stars in Iceland and Jane always talked about the stars you could see in Iceland: Jane.