Eleven.

Jane walked towards the checkout, but her eyes fell on something interesting. This was one of the reasons you shouldn't bring Jane to a store where they sell books or magazines; she got distracted and couldn't leave soon.

She pressed the notebooks against the side of her body with her arm and grabbed one of the many magazines. It was an Italian magazine, but that didn't matter to Jane anymore. Luckily, she was able to read in Italian. She opened the magazine and flipped through the pages. Some topics started to make sense to her; others were a massive question mark. She bit her lip while her eyes were gliding over the sentences and scanning the pictures.

For some reason, the local store was busy. It didn't stop Jane from reading the brand new magazine.

Marcus walked into the store, being perplexed by the mass people what was in the store. He stopped walking, taking a moment to scan the store. His eyes fell on someone who was standing at the magazine aisle; Jane looked very focussed on the magazine. It was a motorsport magazine with, among other persons, Marcus on the cover.

It was funny how Jane and Marcus both kept bumping into each other in the centre of the town, like they both decided and told each other to be at the stores simultaneously. He walked over to her.

"Beauty, isn't it?" Marcus casually asked and stood next to Jane, giving him the perfect view on his own article in the magazine.

Jane gasped for air and looked at the person next to her. It was Marcus. Her eyes widened, and she closed the magazine right away like she was caught. Blood started to flow to her face, giving her cheeks a soft red colour. "Oh..." Her lips parted. "Hi. I was... Err... You were on the cover, so I thought... I was curious." She put the magazine back.

Since she saw Marcus and met Callum and Mick properly, Jane started to do some research in motorsport - to Luna's happiness. Luna grew up with F1, but recently got into F2 and tried to get Jane into the same world, but for some reason, Jane didn't seem interested, so Luna decided to leave it. However, Luna was happy to explain the basics to Jane, which made Jane dig more into the sport. She knew the most famous people, like Michael Schumacher, Lewis Hamilton and Ayrton Senna, but nothing from the sport itself. It was worth it to get into the sport; that was one thing she knew for sure.

The corners of Marcus' mouth curled up, and he grabbed the magazine. "Hi." He looked at the cover. "They could've picked another, more beautiful, photo but it's alright," he joked.

The situation happened too quick, Jane had to process the moment.

"How are you?" Marcus smirked when he saw the process look on her face. He put the magazine back. "How were your adventures in Naples?"

"It was fun, thanks," she managed to say. They looked at each other for a few seconds before Jane started to giggle and look away. She ran her hand through her hair. "Anyway, how are you?" Jane looked at him again and shyly smiled.

"I'm fine," he smirked. "Just doing some groceries, nothing special, just the usual."

She nodded. "That needs to happen too."

"Unfortunately, yes."

"In a book store?"

"Yes," he said in a serious tone. "No, I need to get some stamps. I got caught stealing them at the office."

Jane smirked. "How?"

"Turns out I suck at stealing things," Marcus disappointedly said. "Do you know how expensive the international stamps are? Nobody uses those things anymore. Might just get them from the office."

"Put them between some sheets next time; a book, file, posits." She amusingly smiled.

It made him laugh. "I will remember that, thanks." They both started to walk towards the checkout. "What brings you to the book store?"