Thirty.

It was the next day. Jane and Luna were out for a walk and just to spend some time together. Jane noticed it was pretty challenging to give Marcus and Luna the same amount of attention. And having besties time, was also a need. Marcus was sitting in Jane's room for his work anyway.

"You know," Luna breathed and followed Jane. They walked on a part that was leading to the coastline. It wasn't an actual path, but hikers created it. "This is just another type of emptying your head," she mentioned and sniffed. "You have nature, cold and fresh air, the sea... Back home, my parents live just outside of Florence, also nature, but different."

"Just staring in the distance is therapeutic, it's beautiful," Jane agreed. "Sometimes bad weather, cold, expensive, but it is what it is. It's worth the sacrifice."

After a few minutes, they arrived at a cliff. They stopped walking and sat down at a lost rock. It was peaceful; there was no other sound than waves that met the land, well, slammed against the cliff. They sat ten metres above the sea.

"But, Luna, how is it going with your Tinder life? I haven't heard your stories in quite some time. Should I be worried?" Jane put the hood on her head and placed her hands in the pockets of her coat.

Luna giggled and looked at Jane. "I deleted Tinder."

"Wow, what? Seriously?" Jane raised her eyebrows. "Not gonna lie, your Tinder life was amazing. We had so much fun on it."

"Yeah, but I don't need it anymore because I met someone."

Jane turned to Luna. "Is it Robert?" The corners of her mouth curled up. "It's Robert, isn't it?"

"We went on two dates, and it feels good," Luna softly said and looked down. A shy smile came on her face. "We have a lot in common and... He makes me feel appreciated."

"Adorable." Jane knew Luna preferred to keep it quiet until she felt comfortable sharing it. Most of the time, Luna said she went on a date after it happened. "When did you go on a date, and what did you do?"

"Last week and before we left." Luna sighed. "We literally have the same type of stupid humour."

"Yeah, that's true." Jane looked in front of her. "Oh, my god, we can go on double dates. All because of me. You're welcome, Luna."

"Woman, I arranged that meet up thing. I set this up," Luna blurted. They looked at each other, and they laughed. "No, we both did this. You knew Robert because of Marcus, I set that festival thing up. But Marcus added him to the group. Don't tell Marcus, okay?"

Jane smirked. "He already knows it." Luna's jaw dropped. "Everyone knows it."

"No way? Oh, goodness. How? You too?"

"I did too..." Jane warmly smiled. "The men were out for dinner, pre-race dinner, and Robert went to the dinner after your date. Apparently, it was noticeable he went on a date, and later that evening, he accidentally said your name. But I wasn't there; Marcus told me this."

Luna sighed, but giggled. "Oh, gosh. Well yeah. I'm sorry you had to hear it from Marcus. I wanted to tell it to you, just not over the phone, and you were struggling a lot, so I thought it would be a good topic."

"No, don't say that." Jane sniffed, it was cold, and she had a runny nose. "I know you longer than today, and I know you want to find out the status first before sharing it. I'm not angry at you, babes." She showed her hand, showing a tiny gap between her thumb and index finger. "Perhaps a little bit."

A laugh rolled over Luna's lips. "Oh, fuck off," she said.

Jane laughed as well. "When is the next date?"